(Topic ID: 134321)

How has everyone found the Pascal boards?

By Atomicboy

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Skyemont
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2015-07-29_at_1.34.45_PM.png
    pi80_flyeren_1.jpg
    url.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisnack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 8 years ago

Just wanted to chime in on this. I've got an all-in-one running a Sinbad for nearly 7 years now. Never had any issues.

I have a Cleopatra running an older Ni-Wumpf and that's getting replaced with a Pascal CPU.

I'm in the process of restoring a Joker Poker and I ordered a new all-in-one for that.

The features, programming and ease of use are the best out there. I even have a Ni-Wumpf Mark II sitting here and it's got some better stuff than the older, but trying to compare it to the Pascal, it's not even fair, the features and gameplay are just better. I moved my all-in-one into the Cleopatra to test a few things and it played like a different game, even my friend noticed the difference without me telling him i had moved the board.

His stuff is the only stuff i'll use for. I'd watch the exchange rates if you can, since the USD sucks compared to the Euro lately, but it is what it is. He's got great service and a great product.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisnack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-has-everyone-found-the-pascal-boards?tu=chrisnack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.