• 38 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Goronic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

29cef62533af53acbfffca8297310ce2fe391421 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 4 years ago

Can we get the entire front page of the Forum to be wonka related and one help me fix this EM thats my goal for the day... ohhh and something at work.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

Wish it gonna be the Burton one to piss so much people on here lol

If I was Jack i would do a rendering of the playfield with some really bad clip art of Burton and have fun - he did that with the Rainbow plastic on WOZ well he said he did...

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looking forward to see who gets bent that JJP has finally stripped features and a physical ball lock out of a standard.

I am bent I don't like this part of pinball one bit, I really liked the POTC model what they pulled had value but did not change game play. I think stern should cut this shit as well, they cant code for two machines and the premium features don't work 50% of the time focus on one game and charge what you need to charge. don't charge me 2K for art and a spinner.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-funny-would-it-be-if?tu=coz6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.