(Topic ID: 234808)

How fun is Family Guy?

By SpecialK-33

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkitten.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

I don’t have FG, but I own Shrek. It’s one of our favorites. Same layout design, different art package and theme. We love the design. The shots and flow are pretty good, especially hitting the right orbit to the upper flipper shot under the upper playfield, the far upper left stand up that drops the metal ramp guard, and the main left ramp. The mini pinball game is silly to some, but we like it. The reason we like it is, it’s essential to achieving one of the main modes - Stewie multiball (Donkey mb on ours). I think the variety of shots is good, and if you like FG and that humor, all the better.

I would trade a DH for a nice FG. We have a few different pins and we play Shrek a lot. It’s a decent pin.

#15 5 years ago

There is no real objective answer to the question - which is better, FG theme or Shrek theme? They are themes. It depends on what each person likes better. Can we know which is better, cheeseburgers or pizza?

I personally think the design is decent, with some interesting shots and the mini pinball game is innovative. Now they use versions of it under the playfield in AC/DC and Munsters. Also, Color DMD did fantastic work on Shrek. It’s one of the best color DMDs I’ve seen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkitten.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-fun-is-family-guy?tu=pinkitten and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.