(Topic ID: 234808)

How fun is Family Guy?

By SpecialK-33

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 5 years ago

Sterns best game & Lawlor’s best of his Stern games. Great rules by Keith Johnson, modes that matter & excellent stacking strategies. Has the most “Williams” feeling build of any Stern game, IMO.

Also, if anyone wants the unreleased 12.02 home rom, send me a PM. It fixes a couple audio bugs, but is freeplay only. Not sure why Stern never released it.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I have several 90’s machines and enjoy the B/W just fine, but when you put Doctor Who next to say Iron Maiden LE the difference is readily apparent.

Totally. Dr. Who is way cooler.

Dr. Who is a perfect example of a game with an amazingly engineered unique custom toy with the Time Expander. Something like that really makes a game come alive...and no modern Stern has had a really great toy like that in a long time. That's one thing Lawlor always brought to the table, even with Stern - he always tried to have something new and unique that no one had ever done before. Mini pinball with mini parts had never been done...and Lonnie & Keith's code to have multiball happening on both playfields with alternating Jackpots was a phenomenal way to use it. The mini pinball use in the final Sperm Attack wizard mode is super cool as well...just a shame no one ever gets to see/play it!

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Very true.. Came close twice, no thanks to (one of the hardest shots in Pinball) the drunken clam shot!

I finally said "F it" and played a 10 ball game so I could finally get to the final wizard mode lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-fun-is-family-guy?tu=Rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.