Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Wiggles
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed (1) (resized).jpg
    5D40F52A-3DD8-455A-9EA1-15D0BA76BB5A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0900 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0901 (resized).JPG
    Rushmore (resized).JPG
    Badlands2 (resized).JPG
    A3 (resized).JPG
    Badlands (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zartan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 2 years ago

That is what makes this hobby so amazing! It brings family together! You got to spend that time with your kid! I get my kids off their phones, computer, tablets, and we play tournaments as a family! It’s a great way to connect!

Quoted from Kkoss24:

I took my oldest and left after school on a Friday .We drove to Eastern PA and because of traffic ,got in our room at 3AM.Woke up at 7:30AM and headed for our first trip in the big Apple .Took a ferry tour of Liberty island then got a bite to eat before stopping in NJ to pick up the Family Guy pin he wanted .Left there and made it to our camper in North West IN at 3am .Slept until noon then back home to set it up .24 hour round trip and I’d imagine we would do more .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zartan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-far-will-you-travel-for-a-game?tu=Zartan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.