image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Must be a girl thing. My girlfriend says the same thing... Except it's more along the lines of "Oh yea, Max?! Just where do you think you'll be putting THIS one now? Didn't you tell me you were going to sell two of them last month?? What would you do if I just smashed them all??"

Don't live with my girlfriend of quite a while yet (long distance dealio, hasn't actually played the machines yet but is coming to stay for a while in June and hopefully move in, in December-ish) and although she's cool about it (probably would be in any young relationship) she's like "Another one? Where is this one going? Where are you getting this money?" however in a very neutral "eh" tone but the same questions my mom not-so-as-calmly asks me are starting to come from her, I guess it's a matter of time before it starts heavier.

Right now I'm the type of person who can literally spend all day devoting my time to these things since I'm young and ambitious and I only get time to work on them/play them 3 days or less every other week as they're stored away from home in another house, but once I had to start splitting my time up "fairly" (which apparently means two different things to both of us, hah) for a relationship it's hard. Luckily don't have the nagging wife yet about more machines/too many machines but damn me if I spend too many hours in the basement and not on Skype! This love stuff is hard.

If we ever break up and I'm not around for a month, don't worry, I'm probably just installing my new sleeping bag and mini-fridge in the basement as I make up lost time LOL. I can easily pinball for hours. Living away from the machines is awful especially when you're troubleshooting a problem and need to check something, or when you found the solution online it's even worse.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-far-to-go-on-a-restore?tu=otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.