3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200922-003735_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

something easy ?

#2 3 years ago

I’ll take a wild guess as I have no idea what you are asking about

It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

#3 3 years ago

i think it is just six top side screws and one on the left shoulder and then top part comes off. I was in mine a year or two back to replace lamps and I remember it being pretty straightforward.

WPC games have pretty good manuals. There should be an exploded view in there showing how to take it off and put back together.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

G. Gordon Liddy is that you?

Did they get your shoes cleaned after the jack knifed manure spreader on the Santa Ana?

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

This may help since his abbreviations did not deliver it very well.

Screenshot_20200922-003735_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200922-003735_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    #6 3 years ago

Iirc, there's a few nuts on the back side of the playfield and a connector. Also need to remove the ramps leading from it via a few more nuts.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-does-the-pad-come-off-on-the-upper-rt-of-johnny-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.