(Topic ID: 48856)

How does NBA compare with NBA Fastbreak?.......

By iceman44

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by John_in_NC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nba.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I love my Fastbreak and was wondering if anybody had or played both? It might be cool to get one and put em next to each other.....

They're totally different, so since you're a B-Ball fan, I think it could be cool to have both. I don't even like basketball but I actually like both of these games. Stern NBA doesn't have the robust "out of the boxness" that Fastbreak has, but it's got some really cool stuff. The magnet basket tricks on NBA are really entertaining. There's a freethrow from a saucer that kicks the ball thru the air diagonally toward the net- the magnet catches the ball and drops it into the net. There's a ramp flap that allows the ball to fly up toward the net from the ramp shot. It's a neat and rare game - grab one if there's one nearby!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The problem is finding the Stern NBA so that may take a while, gotta go play that one in Austin at Pinballz....

Yeah, I always figured I'd give it a shot if I found one cheap (since no one seems to care about it) ...but at this point, I think if one pops up and you want it - grab it. The only time I played it was a floor model at a local (now defunct) distributor's showroom. I went there to play 24, actually...NBA was next to it. 24 I was like "BLEH" after a few games, played NBA just for the hell of it and was like "whoah" ...and kept hitting Start over and over again. Sometimes a simple but cool playfield trick is enough to entertain me....the freethrow shot was really that fun to me lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salt Lake City, UT
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Robbinsville, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-does-nba-compare-with-nba-fastbreak?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.