(Topic ID: 48856)

How does NBA compare with NBA Fastbreak?.......

By iceman44

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by John_in_NC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nba.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I love my Fastbreak and was wondering if anybody had or played both? It might be cool to get one and put em next to each other.....

Has anybody ever had two Fastbreaks to play against each other?

#3 10 years ago

What are they asking for them?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from louknees:

I'm partial to the NBA Fastbreak, the fact that you can link them, the unique scoring, collecting the rings, has better dmd animations and audio as well.

My buddy here in nj has them linked 2 NBAFB and its fantastic.

I played nba a lot at pinburgh and I like some of the features and the game is ridiculously deep.

If space isn't as issue and you have people come over regularly, I'd get the 2 nbafbs and link them..

That sounds like a blast! Might have to do that since I'm turning the garage into a gameroom too.....

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

$1700 for this one...
omaha.craigslist.org link

The other one... I don't know. I could ask, but I expect it to be similar or the same.
It belongs to a local Pinsider I know.

Can't really tell from that picture but it looks like its in decent shape and $1700 to me is a pretty good deal as I'd say an average condition sells around 1800-2200....I paid 2700 for mine but it was out of the box clean....

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from louknees:

you can change the length of time the quarters are and when you hit a shot it lights up for both machines...and you can battle for rings...we set it to the longest time and my buddy earned 2 rings

it's like you are trying to beat the game together while playing against each other...by far one of the most unique pinball playing experiences...and the game is great on its own...

That is just very cool! And you are right, its great on its own too.....and the price is right!

Gotta do it myself, I'll shoot pics when its done, thanks for the info!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They're totally different, so since you're a B-Ball fan, I think it could be cool to have both. I don't even like basketball but I actually like both of these games. Stern NBA doesn't have the robust "out of the boxness" that Fastbreak has, but it's got some really cool stuff. The magnet basket tricks on NBA are really entertaining. There's a freethrow from a saucer that kicks the ball thru the air diagonally toward the net- the magnet catches the ball and drops it into the net. There's a ramp flap that allows the ball to fly up toward the net from the ramp shot. It's a neat and rare game - grab one if there's one nearby!

The problem is finding the Stern NBA so that may take a while, gotta go play that one in Austin at Pinballz....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 29.95
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Robbinsville, NJ
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salt Lake City, UT
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-does-nba-compare-with-nba-fastbreak?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.