(Topic ID: 130056)

How does Card Whiz rate?

By goldenboy232

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rat_tomago.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

Card Whiz over Top Card any day of the week. But that is not saying much. I had a Card Whiz and sold it after 3 or 4 months and don't miss it. People swear by this game. The only thing you can do is buy it and see if it is a keeper for you.

#13 8 years ago

It's the same game and just ads 2 more score reels. I prefer two player versions of games because there are less reels, I never have 4 people that want to play an EM at the same time and if I do they are looking at their watch or firing up a different machine. By the time it gets back to the 4th player's turn I have to chase them down. 4 player heads need 2 more inches of clearance and are much more heavier. The last thing is the 4 player version take over more of the artwork and I like having more artwork.

#15 8 years ago

1200 is not out of line for the Card Whiz. They made far less of them. Just grab the one that is in better condition. I would go look at and play both. Bring 1000 with you and barter on the one that is 1200.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rat_tomago.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-does-card-whiz-rate?tu=rat_tomago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.