(Topic ID: 130056)

How does Card Whiz rate?

By goldenboy232

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goldenboy232.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Folks who have owned or are very familiar with it: how does Card Whiz rate? And then would you say it's a better game than Top Card? I might have a chance to acquire one and was just curious. I love my new Top Card and was wondering how you guys like Card Whiz.

#12 8 years ago

And Royal Flush, although a four-player, is the same game/just as good?

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

It's the same game and just ads 2 more score reels. I prefer two player versions of games because there are less reels, I never have 4 people that want to play an EM at the same time and if I do they are looking at their watch or firing up a different machine. By the time it gets back to the 4th player's turn I have to chase them down. 4 player heads need 2 more inches of clearance and are much more heavier. The last thing is the 4 player version take over more of the artwork and I like having more artwork.

Agreed. There's a guy locally selling at Card Whiz for $1,200 (too much) and another selling at Royal Flush for ($800 and I think I can get it for less perhaps), so was curious.

#24 8 years ago

I absolutely love Top Card -- really a fun player. The Card Whiz opportunity passed, but appreciate the input when/if I get a shot at another.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goldenboy232.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-does-card-whiz-rate?tu=goldenboy232 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.