(Topic ID: 78830)

How do you set-up your BSD: Lightning Flippers? or Regular Flippers?

By 27dnast

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Prefect
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What kind of flippers do you prefer on your BSD?”

• Lightning Flippers 65 votes
      76%
    • Standard Flippers 20 votes
      24%

(85 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    BSD  parts 002.JPG
    20140124_142424.jpg
    20140127_192958.jpg
    20140124_210903.jpg
    20140124_142318.jpg
    20140124_142302.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 10 years ago

Lightening flippers is how it should be set up, and if you play in tournaments you can bet thats how they will be.

There is a simple goal to this game, stack your three multiballs right? Well there is so much more to think about.
    When should you open the coffin?
    When should I start my ramp shots to progress bats, should I get coffin going then stack it with Bats on my first ball?
    If I start mist on my first ball will I be able to get it going again when I have my stack going, should I open coffin first then load two balls then get mist and try and hit the mist into coffin for double stack? Then work on Castle?

Lots to think about here.

#35 10 years ago

This thread got me playing some BSD last night, back to my earlier post on how there is a lot more strategy to this game then it seems. My buddy was beating me by at least 200 -300 million on ball three...what do you do?

Mist was automatically lit because I hadn't gotten it yet, I knew I had one ramp shot to start bats. I loaded up the coffin with two balls. Shot the ramp started bats, hit the mist hole and shot the mist ball into the coffin - boom instant 2x bats - gave me 100mill bats bonus plus my 2x stack... thats what I love about BSD - he lost I won

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

This thread also got me playing some BSD last night. I put up my second highest score ever. 2.9 billion. With regular flippers not lightning...hangs head in shame lol...

Was an epic game though, it was more of a defensive game. Wasn't really making my shots that great, but I was defending and saving balls and had some mega long ball times....was so close to getting triple stack twice in one game!!

And even after all that... I usually say, one more game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-set-up-your-bsd-lightning-flippers-or-regular-flippers?tu=fusion301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.