Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4A86E0DF-7D4F-4FDD-A98E-60C0F0C67B09 (resized).jpeg
    D8596348-29E7-4339-B61C-E2296342DEBB (resized).jpeg
    8D186EF6-A21F-497E-9B56-D50346692B7D (resized).jpeg
    B1BBA662-F4C4-4F4D-A59E-93B4519E1FD2 (resized).jpeg
    28B16A6B-8294-4CBC-9EB6-F8BB4437DCFA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm setting up an EBD LE later on. Never dealt with one of these funky cabinet 80s Ballys before.
    Anything I need to know? Or is it just the usual remove the backglass, put in the bolts kinda thing?
    The head is still wired to the cabinet, folded over and wrapped. Thanks!

so long as your vehicle can fit the game with head on, then you should not have to do anything.

If you need to remove head then it is a bit odd. Take out back glass, reach in and pull 2 levelers to release the score panel and then you can lift out the red panel and pull forward the score display section to pull wires and bolts.

Not much to it after that.

Easiest would be to move it in a van where you dont even have to remove the head.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Thanks for the help guys sounds like it's pretty straightforward.
    I still think these cabs are pretty hideous but I'm psyched to finally have an EBD after all these years.

it is straight forward, esp with plug all connected.

only thing a little odd is the scorin panel release mechs. You will see and it will make sense.

#14 5 years ago

glad you got her setup!

looks to be a solid example! One of my favorites. A pure game IMHO!

Who you sending the sound board to? I need to send my fathom to someone.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Left orbit all day, baby!

still gotta deal with the washing machine pop bumpers then (assuming they are hair trigger and strong like they should be )

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Exactly. Not sure there's really a safe strategy on this game.
    I prefer going for the drops early to build up some bone and then working the left orbit and the inlines.
    Like he said every left orbit shot is going into the pops, and then it's hold on to your ass time!

part of what I love about the game. Lots of different ways to attack but they all have risks and you gotta stay on your toes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-set-up-an-ebd-le?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.