5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rtotans
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtotans.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

How does a person report a potential fraud on pinside? I have this individual who wanted to buy one of my games for sale, but I definitely feel like it's fake and fraudulent. He's a NEW member and I believe he's only a member to try to rip off fellow pinsiders. As you know, I usually feel confident selling to pinside members, and I believe this person realizes this and trying to rip people off. I don't want anyone to get ripped off.

#7 5 years ago

Will do

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Please open a feedback thread and share the username and post any relevant screenshots of correspondence. One of the moderators will take a look.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/moderator-feedback
    Anyone who does get a message from a spammer or scammer--please, please, please--contact us and don't just ignore it.
    If you just ignore it, that just means someone else with less experience in the pinball community might get suckered into it. It really sucks when a newbie in the hobby gets hit with that.
    We do the best we can on our end, but scammers are clever, and sometimes slip by until they start going active. So please remain vigilant and contact a moderator or open a moderator feedback thread so we can investigate and ban the account

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtotans.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-report-a-potential-fraud?tu=rtotans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.