(Topic ID: 260936)

How do you rate Dwight’s code of Munsters, SW, GB and GoT?

By rai

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by kermit24
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

Funny,

I was just thinking on this as I own a Munsters and all the s$&t Dwight is taking in the threads.

I own GOT and just brought SW back into the collection
    GOT is nailed to the floor in my house. I thought the code was great before the last drop, now it ranks up there in my mind with TWD after the drop.

I had an SW pro traded it away because too good of an offer. Now back into the fold premium comic. The code has always been great. The premium is the way to go on this title.

Both GOT and SW are very deep, complicated , immersive codes. They are both well integrated with the subject titles. Dwight hit home runs in both cases. I bought Munsters prem in the present down market. Same as all his games , some people are just howling that he doesn’t care, his reputation is in danger, Stern will blow up , etc. while I do not expect Munsters to be at SW/ GOT depth, I expect it will be a super game in a year or so as Dwight has accompanied several times over.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-rate-dwights-codes-of-sw-gb-and-got?tu=sulli10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.