Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jlm33
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“how do i use my collection?”

• flavor of the day 28 votes
      40%
    • the newest 9 votes
      13%
    • i rotate 29 votes
      41%
    • i dont play i just collect them so you cant play em 4 votes
      6%

(70 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 8 years ago

do you find yourself playing one more than the others? do you play em equally? play the newest the most? or do you rotate? i thought id stop playing my others for awhile when i got my nib box met pro, and i did favor for a few days but my fav routine is to play each once a day or every other day and move to the next if i play decent game first time. however my wifes been stuck on met pro since it arrived 3weeks ago and hasnt played another one since.

#2 8 years ago

I play my RBION more than anything else, eventhough it is not my newest.
    RBION then Wh20...they are in seperate rooms which changes the play order of them, and the games that come after them.
    W?D I won't play anymore.

#3 8 years ago

I tend to gravitate toward my newest game, which I've presumably played least of my pins.

I do go through spurts, though; I'll have evenings where Bow And Arrow and Totem are all I play, and other nights I bounce back and forth between Dredd and JackBot. When I have an evening to commit to it, I like to go down the line and play each game 'til I get a score I'm content with.

#4 8 years ago

I play the newest more often, but I play nearly every one of them every week at least once...

#5 8 years ago

Play them?
    Who plays them?

I just keep them in a enviromentaly controlled room and watch their values rise

#6 8 years ago

I voted for 'I rotate', but there also should be 'I play the one that's least broken'

#7 8 years ago

I play the new one a lot, then whe I go back to an older one I remember how much fun it is! I get in different moods, quick game, long game time, etc.....

#8 8 years ago

I play all of them like I stole them.

#9 8 years ago

I play naked!!!

#10 8 years ago

I play mine drunk, it makes the game a little more challenging for me.

Steve

#11 8 years ago

Mix between flavor of the day and rotation. Also depends were in the house they are located and when I am playing.

#12 8 years ago

Flavor of the day... but I try to play each of them at least once a week.
    Of course the latest one gets more plays initially.
    WPT is currently the Pin I play the most. LOTR is expected to arrive next week... might change that.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside