(Topic ID: 284253)

How Do You Plan On Spending YOUR $600?

By radial_head

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Food Lines 2 (resized).jpeg
    Food Lines (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20201223_212810_com.android.chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20201223_212756_com.android.chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20201222-143407 (resized).png
    4rgxb8 (resized).jpg
    6753FBCC-F2A2-4A93-866F-BEBF90F09CF1 (resized).png
    20201223_131518 (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    4rdvsa (resized).jpg
    977916C4-4E9C-4E2F-8275-6A2BE18691C8 (resized).jpeg
    154EE710-9A26-4FC1-8BF8-2C9455C4AECC (resized).jpeg
    5E78BAA0-0B01-406D-BC39-7F5FAB46A100 (resized).jpeg
    850A5648-F374-4EEA-BBFE-715ACC3A56C8 (resized).jpeg
    C2B83964-BADC-4D72-A9B9-B878FDF5A8F6 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackbeard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#56 3 years ago

Pisses me off that only certain people get it.

Everyone should receive the payment if it's truly for stimulus.

I HATE that i pay into others' retirements and benefits, while i also need to fund my own. Paying for others' stimulus. Christ, i hate i pay SCHOOL tax. I HAVE NO F@CKIING KIDS!!!

Where's my benefit? When do i get a freakin' break?

The guy that's been funding welfare, paying his taxes, paying others' CRAP should be the one to finally get a fucking break.

NOPE. Just keep working and paying others'.

Gripe over.

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s 600 bucks dude. Who gives a shit.
    If you make enough That you aren’t getting it you won’t miss it. I won’t.
    Could barely lowball someone on a Millionaire for 600 lousy clams.

It's the whole principle of it DUDE.

Do you own a house and pay taxes levi? I'm assuming you do.

What gets me is i pay a LOT of taxes and rarely am included in the "benefit" category.

Right now, my best friend gets to go pick up a SHIT TON of food from the local school because his kids are out due to covid and they're GIVING AWAY all the food that the school contracted for for the year. THAT I FUCKING PAID FOR. Do i get to go share in some of the freebies that I PAID FOR ? NOpe.

Shit like this irks me. It SHOULD irk you too.

AT LEAST give me a Walmart parking space for "average taxpayer". We have "veteran". "Handicrapped", "pharmacy pickup". "grocery pickup", etc etc.

WHERE'S MY SPOT?

#60 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Could barely lowball someone on a Millionaire for 600 lousy clams.

Missed this tidbit and it made me laugh.

#67 3 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Curious, did you attend public school?

I did. And my parent paid in via tax.

And I know where this is going. But I think it should be a head tax. I get the “greater good” argument but cmon.

I didn’t push out 9 kids and get welfare. I shouldn’t have to pay as much. Maybe I should get a “responsible, no kid” tax credit to mitigate things?

#69 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Do you? Because I live in 'Merica and really don't pay much. Of course I don't own a business so I don;t know how that whole thing works.

You're benefit would be having nice schools, which would be reflected in the value of the home you own. But Let me guess, They charge taxes on how much your home is worth so you're pissed aboot that too?

I own a business. I pay a ton. I also have to pay all the extras a lawyer needs to pay, including malpractice. (Never needed knock on wood) but that’s my dumb ass choice of profession. Shoulda been a teacher. Damn good retirement and benefits here in NY, funded by yours truly. Mr ZERO kids.

I pay a whopping $7000.00 in tax per year. Most school tax, although I own a modest ranch house with barely room for anymore pins.

I fund my own retirement and oh, also many many mores retirement.

It’s non stop.

Give me a fucking $600 check already

#71 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

As a wealthy business owner,

You don’t know me or what I make. So don’t go there.

I do well enough and provide for myself. I also busted my ass to get here and paid a lotta school loans off. (More loot going to fund the trough)

#82 3 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I will give you a $600 check, but you have to take my 3 kids, and eat all that awesome free school food they get too. They tend to get up pretty early, like to argue about the dumbest things possible, and will always complain they are bored and hungry, but overall, for $600, I am willing to send them on their way to you. I promise you won't hear me complain that I didn't get any stimulus money.
    I don't disagree about mismanagement of stimulus funds and bulk-loading packages. Any bill being passed should stand on its own. Pork Barreling is atrocious from both sides.
    Let me know when you want me to drop the kids off, I am on my way to the library to protest their government handouts....

I get it. Kids are a pain etx but You CHOSE that life. I did not.

You pay for it. I shouldn’t have to.

#125 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Again, you’ve likely cleaned up on tax breaks over the past 4 years, surely to the tune of far more than a measly 600 greenbacks.

Tax breaks?!@ SHUT UP DUDE>

Own a small biz levi, then talk and assume shit you know nothing about.

I had a particular file i had worked on for well over two years. I have to fly to different states for legal matters. I sold 6 different properties and brought in over 4 million dollars for this one particular file. I was the executor/lawyer for it and was due a commission.

I paid myself a whopping $140k for this file in executor commissions set by law (well, it was actually two files). It will probably be my best "bonus" of my career and a rare event that will likely never happen again.

YOu know how much Uncle Sam siphoned off? 45%. YES FORTY FUCKIING FIVE PERCENT. 15% or which is SOLEY due to the fact i'm labeled a "professional fiduciary" as a lawyer!!!!!!!!. FUCK. THAT. I'm dicked over bc of my profession. ANYONE CAN BE A FIDUCIARY/EXECUTOR (and not get charged the extra 15%)

Now before you start bitching and moaning that i should be happy with 140k LESS 45%, (i am), i worked my ASS off over the course of 2 years for that payout only to have just about HALF taken.

Dont talk to me about my fucking TAX BREAKS. YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT.

I pay for a LOT of lazy ass, people in this country, along with some people who really need the help.

And this one: in my early days of my career i used to represent some serious criminals. My first questions "what do you do for a living?" 8 times out of 10 the response is "i'm disabled and get disability". And it's just about always a young, able-bodied person in front of me.

If you cannot see that this Country has a serious issue and it bothers you, you aren't the one getting screwed over.

#128 3 years ago
    Quoted from isJ:

I'm going to give my $600 to Blackbeard.

I like this idea.

In all seriousness, it's not the $600. It's more the principle for me. I'm just getting tired of always funding others and rarely getting a benefit for doing so. The hard working taxpayer, who does the right thing in this Country is the one always getting screwed over.

I'm alive and well, so i should just quite bitching already. And I own a sweet Millionaire.

#132 3 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Quoted from Isjack:
    I'm going to give my $600 to Blackbeard.

Pretty sure if you send him $330, he will be okay with it.

Amazing!!!

#134 3 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

A few years ago I walk into a corner market downtown Pittsburg with my GF and her young son. The boy starts nagging "I want a popsicle" and I say no, it's too expensive (it was like $3 for one popsicle). Then this guy standing there says "I'll buy him the popsicle, I have food stamps." Politely I say "no". Then a light goes off in my head. Shit, I pay for his food stamps. So I turn to him and say, "ok, thanks".
    He pays for the popsicle with his food stamp debit card, and when we get outside the store he says to me "I have a construction business. We do fencing, painting, remodeling, whatever you need around your house. He asks for my phone number to follow up. I give him a fake number and walk away."
    That's where your tax dollars are going.

I see this ALL. THE. TIME. in my job.

Spot on.

I dated a single mom on foodstamps back in the day. She had 3 kids. She'd get $600.00 a month. She told me she never comes remotely close to using it all and basically lets others use her card for the surplus. And how did she get so much? Waitress who claims $0.00. (tried telling her good luck with social security some day).

Couldn't stand it and bailed.

#142 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey raise your hand if you read this dumb rant I’m it’s entirety.
    Anybody?

Raise your hand if anyone is tired of your condescending bs attitude.

Anybody?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackbeard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-plan-on-spending-your-600?tu=Blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.