(Topic ID: 36997)

How do you know how many games have been played on ur pin?

By JCJP

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Atomicboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I see some people on here say there pins got so many plays on it how do you find out on the pinball machine ? Thanks

#2 11 years ago

Coin meter, book keeping.

And all can be reset. So no accurate way.

LTG : )

#3 11 years ago

Ok so wen they say it got 200 play on it only it could be they just reset

#4 11 years ago

It could be, it could be correct. The only real way to judge condition is to look at the machine. Plays mean nothing. On the EM stuff there are quarter counters for each coin slot. Those cannot be reset but they do not always work.

To see the plays in the pin you can go into audits in the menu and see what it says there.

#5 11 years ago

I would say many get reset, so don't buy the number. The last machine I bought the seller said the game had less than 100 plays. Really, the game is almost 3 years old and only 100 plays?

Anyway, the game looked great, but obviously had been played way more. Like absocountry said, condition IMO is the only way on a newer game to get a real idea.

#6 11 years ago

I scratch each game into the side of the cab using my trusty pinball counter knife.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-know-how-many-games-have-been-played-on-ur-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.