(Topic ID: 5978)

How do you keep track of all the minor faults on your pins?

By Outlane-Avoider

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by toyotaboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How do you keep track of all the minor faults on your pins?”

• Just try to remember all the faults in my head, I have a eidetic memory! 49 votes
      70%
    • Write all the faults down in a notebook, a page for each machine. I'm well organised! 13 votes
      19%
    • "Post-It" sticky note stuck somewhere on the machine. 6 votes
      9%
    • I'll get my repairman to fix all these. I'll mention it to him next time he's here. 2 votes
      3%
    • Ignore the fault, I only keep machines for a few weeks before selling them anyway! 0 votes

(70 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinlist.png
    Sirtipsy.jpg
    drunk_drawing1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 11 years ago

If the problem does not take away from the playability of the machine, I will generally look the other way. If it DOES affect how I play the game (say for instance the yellow light for the bunker scoop on JP isn't working, that can severely cripple you), I will nearly halt the game entirely from being played until I fix it.

Perfection is my enemy. Little things aren't a huge deal.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Fixing small or not so small issues on pins is normally a weekend job around here...so I have pads of sticky notes laying around in various spots...if I play a game and find an issue, I sticky note it to be fixed when we get a chance. Likewise if friends are over, they grab a sticky note and write down any issues that they find. Then when the issue is fixed, we throw the sticky note away! It works nicely around here...
    Phoebe

Well damn with 45 games, I'd be happy my sanity would even be in one piece . Three alone can keep me moving, but 45... ?? Kudos to your for your bravery or insanity - whichever you want to call it .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-keep-track-of-all-the-minor-faults-on-your-pins?tu=npo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.