Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by tomtest
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Boxes_(resized).jpg
    Desk_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

I have new parts are organized in drawers according to what they go to (pop bumper assemblies, flipper assemblies, switches, etc)

Used parts go into boxes that are labeled according to game system (gottlieb system 1, gottlieb system 80, classic bally/stern, etc). Electronics are in their own separate boxes labeled by game system as well. Each board is in an anti static bag and wrapped in bubble wrap.

Game specific stuff get puts into its own box labeled with the name of the game.

Parts that I've replaced that aren't broken, but am unlikely to use because of cosmetic isssues, get tossed in their own box as an "emergency stash" to use as a temporary replacement just in case I don't have a new part on hand in case something breaks.

Small parts, like connectors, pins, resistors, caps, fuses, mostly go into sectioned parts orgainizers.

But...I'm always organizing and resorting things depending in what's coming in, what's going out, how to use the space I have as most effectively as possible, and what helps makes things easier to find.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-inventory-your-parts?tu=forceflow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.