Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinPatch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpg
    C92AF9C4-626E-4B22-9AD9-104AA5F44937 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN6306 (resized).JPG
    RVeuati (resized).jpg
    37c1uk (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

Hire one of the many pinside lawyers. Or just stop buying GM pieces of shit.

Really though, the only ones that seem to be accountable for repairs like these anymore are the ones that built it, and even that can be a challenge.

In Ca. we have the Bureau of Auto Repair and if you have a similar bureau where you are, a report to them will get your problem resolved a lot faster than any court.

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

that computer controlled shitbox.

Not to mention they can be controlled remotely by satellite which if someone so desires, they can stop you in your tracks.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

March right down there and tell him to put up his dukes!

37c1uk (resized).jpg37c1uk (resized).jpg
    #38 4 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

Ive been buying Toyota and Lexus for the last 17 years and not a single problem yet.

I've got a whole herd of those 17 year old Toyotas.

And one bastard 17 year old GM that my daughter's been driving that may be the last of it's kind still on the road. I cringe every time I work on it. Nothing is easy. Take the whole front end apart just to change a headlight bulb. This time it's the AC that's out. Hope she likes the Camry she drove home in last night this time for good.
    DSCN6306 (resized).JPGDSCN6306 (resized).JPG

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Stop buying cars from companies that have proven for decades that they don’t give a damn about quality.

Could the same be said about pinball companies? I know where I'm at with that. Bunch of 20+ year old games and near 20 year old cars.

#47 4 years ago
    images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-go-about-sueing-someone?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.