Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Wyopinball
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

00 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1196 (resized).JPG
    images (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170319-105041 (resized).png
    plasma (resized).jpeg
    cob.jpg
    dealer (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joker2415.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago

Good question! I don't even know the answer! It just happened! But my collection consists of a few project games. I traded stuff for most of my projects. I was just telling someone this in a pm.

I started out looking for a Turtles for sentimental reasons. My brother and I played it growing up at a local shop, He was also a collector of anything TMNT. He passed in 2003, at the age of 20. My wife and I decided to look for a game years ago to restore as a kind of fun memory type thing and to display the rest of his collection with. Time went on we never bought one for whatever reason. So.....Years later...I had a son 2 years ago. So we thought..We are getting the turtles for sure now! Start looking again. To shorten this all up. I have ended up with the projects I have. haha And now am becoming very interested in anything to do with a pinball machine. Eventually I'd like to do some restorations from start to finish the right way. But money is really tight right now, so I just make things work.

What I'm getting at? There was no funding! hahaha I've traded....A winchester gun safe, a model 12, a model 1200, a ring, Two truck loads of quad parts, and a truck load of Video game collection type stuff. I've only actually bought 3 games. Now? In most cases I lose on the trade but it was all stuff that I didn't need or lost interest in.

One day? I will have the cash to go find the Elusive to me TMNT!!!!!

And if your in the GA area and post projects on C List? Yep! I'm the guy trying to trade you my stuff to get your project game!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joker2415.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-fund-your-collection?tu=Joker2415 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.