Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Chet
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Retropin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 11 years ago

Easiest way i find to navigate the PBR website is to just Google whatever you are looking for, so if its a lockdown bar you are after Google " lockdown bar pinball resource" and it will take you direct to that part of the website.. sure beats trying to work out where in the website something is hidden.
    PBR website is incredibly archaic and even when you have worked out your order an email often comes back.. " can you be more specific and describe the part?"..... " i did.. i sent a picture of the bumper cap taken from your site with the description.. how much more specific do you want me to be?"......." im still not sure what you want.. maybe you should phone Steve"..... " yeh im in Australia and 3am phone calls for a bumper cap aint happening.. not sure why this is so complicated.. you have description and picture"... " How many do you require?"... " I told you that in the previous 20 emails over the last week.... I require 2 OFF"....... Yep.. ordering from PBR can sometimes go close to the "too hard basket".

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Retropin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-find-stuff-at-pbresource?tu=Retropin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.