(Topic ID: 242412)

How do you deal with an unrealistic seller?

By gdonovan

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Brazy
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

280217791 (resized).jpg
    IMG-20180912-WA0002 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spikelou2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 4 years ago

I tend to keep asking them every 3 to 4 days till they either sell or tell me to go away ..but I can be a jerk

#120 4 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I have dealt with unrealistic sellers by passing the word on a deal on to other folks in the general area interested in a machine. Six months ago I really wanted a Jurassic Park and just could not snag one. One came up on Craigslist 6 hours away from me for $3500 stock. At the time, the going rate in that condition was about $2800. After trying to talk the guy down to $3000 and offending him, I passed the info along to other people seeking the same machine and wished them luck. If they got the machine, it would be less competition for another machine that came up in the future.
    In this particular case, the guy on the other end was in desperate need of... social skills, so I think having multiple people approach him at around the same ballpark price helped.

I think you are talking about me bro ..and this is not how I remember it at all ..but thx

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spikelou2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-deal-with-an-unrealistic-seller-?tu=spikelou2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.