(Topic ID: 248707)

How Do You Count/Collect Your Coin? +Operating Tips For A Beginner

By KingHebes

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

capsule rack (resized).jpg
    A380A1E7-422C-4142-B708-C796E3ACB0B8 (resized).jpeg
    3EE4EBC1-AFC1-493F-92C7-9C0EFA431FEB (resized).jpeg
    4821E6D3-935D-4D7B-9AC5-61E84DFFB320 (resized).jpeg
    SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Isochronic_Frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

just count them manually
    this is not the 80's, and you are not operating Space invaderes

He might not be causing a yen shortage but the operator where we play league has WOZ, DI and AC/DC set for $1 and has no bill acceptors. So I’ve witnessed this guy take out a 5 gallon bucket of quarters every week. Guy is an asshole for still not bucking up and putting in a bill acceptor. The bar is actually complaining cuz of how many quarters they’re burning through. 75 rolls a week or something?

6 months later
    #23 4 years ago
    Quoted from northofthewall:

I collect on location (1 money bag labeled per location so I can track split) and do a data dump on a USB or take pics of the audit to have numbers. My bank has a free coin sorter so I throw it all in the machine and get a little receipt and then track in an excel. I send the location a collection update between 1-4 weeks in a month and then do a split (after GST - Canada taxes - is taken out of calculation) and send them an etransfer once a month.

Do you use any fancy equations in Excel? My spreadsheet skills are weak so I was looking for a cheap template to track earnings

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Isochronic_Frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-count-collect-your-coin-operating-tips-for-a-beginner?tu=Isochronic_Frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.