(Topic ID: 226394)

How do you convert a European re-import Sega to 110V?

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

82B1FDE2-3793-4694-A4C3-7890365A28B9 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 9.49.24 PM (resized).png
Pinball8 (resized).JPG
Pinball7 (resized).JPG
Pinball6 (resized).JPG
Pinball5 (resized).JPG
Pinball4 (resized).JPG
Pinball3 (resized).JPG
Pinball2 (resized).JPG
Pinball1 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ericc123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I'm sorry if this is discussed somewhere else but everything that turned up when I searched was for Williams and other non Whitestar games. The game is Jurassic Park The Lost World if that helps and any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from wdennie:

Do you have the manual?

Bought one on Ebay I should have it today when I get home.

1 month later
#5 5 years ago

So, I've installed my new transformer on my project pin but the molex connectors don't match up. It's a reimport, so I think I am supposed to rework them and I have the chart from my owners manual, but could anyone tell me what I need to buy for a connector or possibly have any pictures of theirs that I can use for reference?

Pinball1 (resized).JPGPinball1 (resized).JPGPinball2 (resized).JPGPinball2 (resized).JPGPinball3 (resized).JPGPinball3 (resized).JPGPinball4 (resized).JPGPinball4 (resized).JPG
#6 5 years ago

Bump for anyone in the afternoon crowd that is feeling helpful.

#7 5 years ago

Evening bump.

#9 5 years ago

DumbAss parts ordered. Thank you so much for your help.

2 weeks later
#10 5 years ago

Ok, still working on the project pin that just keeps knocking me down. I got everything re-pinned, flipped on the switch, and still no power to anything. I took some pictures of box above the power switch. It appears to be missing a fuse and I'm not sure if that would stop the whole machine from turning on or not. If I need a fuse I'm not sure where to buy the part that holds it (the little black circle cap). Also, I know that this box says that it's for 250V do I need to take it off and do anything inside of the box to get it to the 110V?

As always any help is greatly appreciated. I really just want to get this thing to turn on at this point before I sink any more money into it.

Pinball5 (resized).JPGPinball5 (resized).JPGPinball6 (resized).JPGPinball6 (resized).JPGPinball7 (resized).JPGPinball7 (resized).JPGPinball8 (resized).JPGPinball8 (resized).JPG
#11 5 years ago

Bump for anyone that can provide assistance. I bought a multi meter today so I'd like to work on this when I get home.

#15 5 years ago

I’m going to open it up as soon as I get a day off but if you find the links I’m sure that they’d be very helpful.

1 month later
#17 5 years ago

Can anyone confirm if this is wired correctly or not? Thanks in advance.

82B1FDE2-3793-4694-A4C3-7890365A28B9 (resized).jpeg82B1FDE2-3793-4694-A4C3-7890365A28B9 (resized).jpeg
#18 5 years ago

Hoping for help bump.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 18.95
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ericc123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-convert-a-european-re-import-sega-to-110v?tu=Ericc123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.