Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DarthAddy.jpg
2013-03-01_14.45.54.jpg
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I think the Loki post timing is more a bug than anything. They just need to add a few more seconds to let the ball through if it is moving slowly.

I agree, it can be coded to make the ball go through the lock without delay most likely. It just needs to be programmed that way.

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm not sure why, perhaps it's code, but I notice sometimes it times itself right so the ball flows through fine no problem. Other times, it stops it.

yes, I have noticed the same thing and have been trying to see what is trigger it to stay down and when? It plays much better getting the ball out to the flips faster. Not sure what makes it stay down is it a bug?

#53 11 years ago

Time will tell. One things for sure. This pin is epic! Love it every time I play.

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Time will tell. One things for sure. This pin is epic! Love it every time I play.

Yup, amazing

#55 11 years ago

You have, what I believe, the two best pins a person could have in a 2 pin lineup! ACDC and avengers are so awesome together. I keep switching back and forth between the two.

#56 11 years ago

I'm sure we'll get a few more software updates.... unlike Xmen, there was a Premium model planned for avengers... there is money to be made for Stern with a Premium run(s). I'm sure they'll keep tweaking to make this a champion pin that the can maximize sales with.

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You have, what I believe, the two best pins a person could have in a 2 pin lineup! ACDC and Avengers are so awesome together. I keep switching back and forth between the two.

Ac dc is fast and crazy. Avengers as different shots and is way more difficult but like you said : keep switching from one the the other. Your videos and your posts on pinside helped me alot to pull the trigger on the Avengers cause when it came out alot of people really thrashed that game. A shame cause the more you play the more you want to do better and control more shots. By the way congrats on the kid, pinside is amazing to get to know people.

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm sure we'll get a few more software updates....

I hope there are more software updates. This game is fantastic, but just needs a couple more things dialed in. I would love an option to keep the lock post down unless loki lock is lit.

Is there an Avenger code wish list thread?

Played about 20 games this weekend with the diverter over ride settings and it is a blast being able to control where the ball goes.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

I hope there are more software updates. This game is fantastic, but just needs a couple more things dialed in. I would love an option to keep the lock post down unless loki lock is lit.
Played about 20 games this weekend with the diverter over ride settings and it is a blast being able to control where the ball goes.

I think they would have to program the lock to go down at the appropriate times, rather than have the lock always down when not needed. It is a coil that pulls it down so you would not want to have that coil energized all the time. It could get a little crispy if you did that

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Believe it or not I still have not tried this setting. I had a busy weekend and when I finally sat down to play last night I forgot to check for the adjustment! Anyway, is it as simole as hold left flipper to divert it left and right flipper to divert right?

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Believe it or not I still have not tried this setting. I had a busy weekend and when I finally sat down to play last night I forgot to check for the adjustment! Anyway, is it as simole as hold left flipper to divert it left and right flipper to divert right?

Yes, just make sure to hold the flipper button before the ball gets all the way up the Hawkeye ramp and it will divert the ball to the left or right as you selected.

For the right side, you will hear a buzzing of the lock coil because it causes the lock coil to go down to let the ball pass unimpeded.

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I think they would have to program the lock to go down at the appropriate times, rather than have the lock always down when not needed. It is a coil that pulls it down so you would not want to have that coil energized all the time. It could get a little crispy if you did that

Good point DC Fan. Didn't know that was how it worked.

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Good point DC Fan. Didn't know that was how it worked.

Yep, page B9 of the manual shows how it is set up. A spring (8) holds it up and the coil (5) pulls it down and compresses the spring. Once the coil lets go, the spring decompresses and pushes the lock back up.

#64 11 years ago

Ac dc is fast and crazy. Avengers as different shots and is way more difficult but like you said : keep switching from one the the other. Your videos and your posts on pinside helped me alot to pull the trigger on the Avengers cause when it came out alot of people really thrashed that game. A shame cause the more you play the more you want to do better and control more shots. By the way congrats on the kid, pinside is amazing to get to know people.

SKB is one of the many good ones here in pinside. Always nice to see a fellow Canadian (and hopefully a Habs fan) too.

Here is a pick for you Darth_Chris. Me and my daughter for Halloween a few years ago.

DarthAddy.jpgDarthAddy.jpg

#65 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

SKB is one of the many good ones here in pinside. Always nice to see a fellow Canadian (and hopefully a Habs fan) too.
Here is a pick for you Darth_Chris. Me and my daughter for Halloween a few years ago.

Hahaha. That's an awesome pic!

#66 11 years ago

Yeah, I thought she'd be scared of me with it on, but she was awesome.

And when we walked around the neighbourhood, the kids in the area loved it, but as we went to people's houses, the parents loved it even more. Stopped for quite a few pictures.

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Amazing picture and costumes. No expenses were spare. Force FX sabers wow.

My 2 boys are big Vader's fans and thrust me I DID NOT PUSH THEM in that direction. Yes I do have a lot of Stars Wars pictures and collectables but they made their own choice. Which is cool with dad. Must be genetic and hopefully in 2015 the new trilogy should be better than that prequel crap George gave us.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-change-a-stern-pinballs-difficulty/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.