(Topic ID: 8439)

How do you afford all those pins?!?!?

By practicalsteve

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

l.jpg
    economicallyviable.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shane300zx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 12 years ago

I must say careful planning is in order. Im 30 one house paid for and buying a second house own a BMW and have another child on the way. Im not rich or loaded but i manage my money well. Wife has a good job at the hospital and i own a snow removal business and farm about 4k acres. Not trying to turn this into an argument or a pissing match but blaming a child for lack of pin collection is just harsh man.

#50 12 years ago
    Quoted from system11:

BAM! Mistake.

We make lifestyle choices based on expendable resources, you made your choice.

That was directed at someone else. Now understanding the question you asked in more detail as in adopting,people should not be so quick respond with something so harsh.

That is a very stand up thing to do. To take someones child they had to make the ultimate decision to give them a better life is just WOW, thats all that can be said about that. Good luck and hope everything works out for you through the whole process. Congratulations!

#52 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shane300zx:

system11 said:

BAM! Mistake.

We make lifestyle choices based on expendable resources, you made your choice.

That was directed at someone else. Now understanding the question you asked in more detail as in adopting,people should not be so quick respond with something so harsh.

practicalsteve said:

we are adopting

That is a very stand up thing to do. To take someones child they had to make the ultimate decision to give them a better life is just WOW, thats all that can be said about that. Good luck and hope everything works out for you through the whole process. Congratulations!

Previous post was not saying steve was putting the blame of a child on his pins i was saying what you said real harsh without pointing fingers directly at you. Especially now knowing he is adopting and what you said about the child being a "mistake" is just harsh dude. We all have to live in our means and i really dont like to brag or run on about what i have,done,seen but it kinda upsets me when someone criticizes me about my car or house. Ive worked hard for what i have as im sure everyone else has for what they have.

#53 12 years ago

Ima stop posting on this subject unless i have to defend what i have posted. I just don't want this to take a turn for the worse. Ive stated my opinion and shared my thoughts.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shane300zx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-afford-all-those-pins?tu=shane300zx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.