(Topic ID: 253245)

How do you adjust volume on America's Most Haunted?

By Kerry_Richard

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e510f0f2618a4d7a7fa24d0c70457ed961084898 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kerry_Richard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hello Pinsider's...

How do you adjust volume on America's Most Haunted? My game is at a friends home and I don't remember how. He says it's too loud.

Thanks for your help.

Kerry

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Don't Spooky pins have the volume control on the coin door like a Williams DMD game ? - for down + for up ?

LTG : )

Apparently not... My game has been in storage for some time. So, that is what I suggested. I'm a Bally / Williams guy and am surprised it's not on the coin door.

I think the post after yours, maybe the solution (on the amp supply).

Thank You both for chiming in!

Greatly appreciate the responses.

Kerry

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kerry_Richard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-adjust-volume-on-america-s-most-haunted-?tu=Kerry_Richard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.