(Topic ID: 22378)

How do some pinsiders end up with so many machines?

By Chrisbee

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Chrisbee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

21601e94d604a510858fbd4af2856733.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sleazius.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 11 years ago

There are only two ways that I know to have a large collection in Australia.

1. Lots of time - you've been in the hobby forever and/or you have been buying, selling and trading for years and place zero value on the time you've invested.
    2. Money - lots of it.

Most people I know fall into the second category, it might have taken them 6 or 7 years, but whether they realise it or not, they've pumped $150k+ into the hobby.

#92 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chrisbee:

I have been thinking about a NIB machine, can you tell me what I can expect to pay for one in Oz?
    Feel free to PM if you don’t want to make public.

~$6500 for a pro
    ~$9000 for a LE

Price fluctuates with every model depending on the exchange rate and some other factors.

AC/DC pro was $5995, but that was the cheapest a NIB machine has been here for 10 years or so.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sleazius.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-some-pinsiders-end-up-with-so-many-machines?tu=sleazius and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.