Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pins4fun
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmac.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hookers and blow

Got to laugh that Hookers and Blow is always connected to Whysnow.

I work at a Bowling Alley. We have had "top 25 Pins" on location many times. (LOTR, SS, Addams) plus other games like Road Show, Johnny Mnemonic and T2. They are owned by the "Big Cheese" or his grunts. I have seen some of them leave my location because they sold to a "friend". Nice Addams Family left a few years ago. It's who you know, also timing. My Creetch was on "location" at a tech college for years. Then a collector got it. Had it for 10 years. Cleaned it up. I got it at a good price with very little issues. So in summary... Who you know and at the right place at the right time. Lucky for me I know a "Big Cheese and his grunts." Plus I know Whysnow so I am blessed... or is that cursed?

Quoted from scottc:

bowling alleys don't give a crap about the pins. Heck bar tenders don't either.

I do! I manage a Bar, Bar tend and work at a bowling alley.... Also host a Pinball Tourney at a bowling alley that gets top players from IL, MN, MI, WI that has grown over the past 3 years. I am talking top players in the Rankings and many Pinsiders. Why?, cause I love Pinball and try to promote it! This year I have already volunteered at 3 tourneys with Clock Chaos at MGC being the biggest. I still have one more on my schedule. After work I play a game, get free games on the pins and I tell a kid I left a game for them, go play and try it out. It is about your operators and I am not talking about the owners of the bowling alley. My "guys" know how to work on pinballs. (Tulllster) The games play well and if there is an issue it is answered quickly. I know of other operators in the area that have pins but just know how to work on Golden Tee and Big Buck hunter shooting games. I have gone and play other pins on location that sucked... Talking Bullseye Incorporated in the Madison WI area. (sorry had to call them out) If you have good support/tech and locals that love to play, the games will be great..... on location(Bowling Alley)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmac.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-people-get-the-routed-games?tu=tmac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.