• Latest reply 6 years ago by Taxman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4121_1508005929821 (resized).jpg
jones plug (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

Fireball Classic will not have the back door, jones plugs ... but you don't need to remove the head just fold it.

If you have the keys you will remove the backglass, open the light board and remove the bolts holding the head to the body.

You open the light board by sliding two brackets. If there are loose you may want to tighten or put a screw in the slot to prevent the light board from swining into the back of the backglass during transport. Those backglasses are rare and never have good red color (pink or orange fade is normal).

Careful - with the backbox door swung open and the bolts removed the weight wants to fold on you so hold tight when removing the last bolt (you luck if there is more than one or two of the four most times).

So, pull bolts, secure backglass, fold head and then strap head to body.

Put ass end up on a chair and remove back legs. Drop machine off chair and stand up then remove front legs. Move machine and reverse for setup.

FBC is still a great game. I had mine for many years. Fireball is great and Fireball 2 is has nice drops (nut no disk and should not be called Fireball). Fireball home should never be mentioned.

#16 6 years ago

That is actually faded but not horrible.

Look at the colors on the CRP reproduction of the original FB. The top edge of the flame is a big give away. The reds get orangey and the orange gets pinkish.

http://www.classicplayfields.com/fireballglass01.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 199.95
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shawnee, KS
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-i-move-an-original-fireball?tu=Taxman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.