(Topic ID: 111659)

How do I let People know that love pinball i have a WOZ on location?

By TimeWarpBar

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I just received finally my 75th anniversary WOZ LE #999 brand new and want pinball enthusiasts to know it is at timewarpbar.com? people are playing it but i would like the people really interested in pinball to check it out as we just spent 10k on her!! thanks

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Put it on the pinmap.

This one too...

http://pinballmap.com/cleveland

#4 9 years ago

Maybe you could post another thread about it in all caps.

#5 9 years ago

Local radio

#6 9 years ago

i didn't mean to offend by the caps thanks for your help with this i appreciate it

#7 9 years ago

™( : GTL

.cte .cte ,llabniP semaG cer no tsop ,stnioj nig dna srab eht rednaw dna daeherof ruoy oottat ,koot erutcip rieht teg dna atnaS htiw emag a yalp nac sdik os ereht atnaS a evah ll'uoy taht repapswen eht ni da na tup ,sserp eht trela ,stcatnoc llabnip ruoy lla liame ,nwot dnuora klaw dna ti no egassem eht htiw draob ngis a raew ,swodniw eht ni eivom eht fo pu dnats gib ,koobecaF

#8 9 years ago

I'd like to play it, but I'm going to asssume people under 21 are not allowed in. Is that a correct assumption?

#9 9 years ago

If you come in before 7 and just play the game nobody will bother you

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

swodniw eht ni eivom eht fo pu dnats gib ,koobecaF

I'm actually very good at reading backwards, but how did you do that?

#11 9 years ago

Teews

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from smokey_789:

I'm actually very good at reading backwards, but how did you do that?

Spoiler:
http://www.togglecase.com/convert_to_reverse_text.php

#13 9 years ago

Hey TimeWarpBar,

I live in NE Ohio. I've seen your ad in the Scene rag and checked out your website but can't make much sense of it. Do you have any other pinball machines there? Do you also have standup arcade machines? If so, what are they? Are they set on free play?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeWarpBar:

If you come in before 7 and just play the game nobody will bother you

Sweet! I've been wanting to play a WoZ and that's about a 10 minute drive from me, so I'll be sure to check it out.

2 months later
#15 9 years ago

A Wizard of Oz movie themed forum ? is there one even. just a thought

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-i-let-people-know-that-love-pinball-i-have-a-woz-on-location and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.