Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pintucky
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wifi (resized).jpg
    ecran (resized).jpg
    soudure3 (resized).jpg
    soudure2 (resized).jpg
    soudure (resized).jpg
    Connecteur (resized).jpg
    B6155D17-4F2A-4519-A887-FA9D32650626 (resized).png
    cfd2011b1274f0e4b424b9536bf0f3cc8c866548.png (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aganim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 6 years ago

Hello, I buy the 05/01/2018 pin dmd, more than one month later I don't have tracking number. It's very difficult to contact Dominic. No response on pinside, no response by email . Only facebook contact work but with delay.
    I cross my finger... :/

#43 6 years ago

I hope you're right. It is annoying to see him online on messenger without him answering us. He really has communication problems.
    I ordered the same day a 60in1 card in China, it arrives tomorrow, the follow-up is easier with an ebay salesman than with him... :/

#45 6 years ago

I can not understand it. It is also connected several times on messenger and does not read the messages. I think is read my message via notification and does the dead ...

Everyone can be late, but don't take your clients for jerks.

#50 6 years ago

Edit at Dominik's request

1 week later
    #64 6 years ago

Hello, last part of this story

Since January il would buy plug and play pinDMD. I didn’t want do it by me for not waiting the shipping of Chinese product and dont lose time to make it.

In the end, I waited longer and I have to fix it.

Before showing you the received material and telling you the history I am would say thank you for Dominik who answered my questions and he help me for that everything works

The 5 January

I order a Pin DMD with wifi programated SD card and power supplie.

The website tell me shipping between the 22/01 and the 26/01.

The same day i buy a 60 in one jamma card in china.

January 29th

no change in my order. I send an e-mail, a message on Facebook and a MP To Dominik. No answer.

January 30th

I add Dominik on Facebook to contact him on its personal account. He announces me problems with the pannel supplier.

« Sorry for the delay, we had some troubles with fulfilling all orders since our panel supplier could not deliver as fast as he promised »

February 1st

my order can be sent before the weekend.

February 3rd:

Your parcel was prepared but not shipped. I will hand it over to the shipping company at the beginning of next week.

February 7th

not sent parcel. Either saying carrier's problem:

No, the initial parcels of last week are all stuck!!! That’s why I send out new ones

From 7 till 9 February

no news, no tracking number. The 10 February, I receive my card 60 in one from china… I post on the forums to describe my problem.

Dominik does not like that and wishes to cancel my order who is normally sent since February 7th…

The parcel is not sent because of an employee:

I have an employee now doing the work since I couldn’t catch up with all the orders! Because of that especially smaller orders sometimes get lost in my memory and I often need to check these up! This is also the issue with your parcel. Nothing big, only need to check where it is and how long it will take to arrive at your place.

On February 10th at 9 am

I receive a notification dhl without tracking numbers. I begin to be fed up with it I reposte on forum what does not please the seller:

I think I did NOT allow you to use personal conversation being posted on public forums so I think I might cancel your order and send you the refund.

So i decide to erase my post.

About the tracking number for Dominik it is normal because:

Parcels are not being picked up on saturdays, you might know that or not.

Except that in the evening at 5:46 pm I receive the tracking numbers, strange …

On February 12th

I receive a photo of my parcel. It will arrive finally at my home on February 16th.

This is what I receive:

Badly set, dangerous connector. The black thread does not hold in the connector impossible to lock it.

Connecteur (resized).jpgConnecteur (resized).jpg

Cable are badly welded, some hold only by 2 stalk of thread.

soudure (resized).jpgsoudure (resized).jpg

soudure2 (resized).jpgsoudure2 (resized).jpg

soudure3 (resized).jpgsoudure3 (resized).jpg

The dot was curved

ecran (resized).jpgecran (resized).jpg

Wifi modul is missing

wifi (resized).jpgwifi (resized).jpg

The sd card not contain the colorisation files that i asked him to put on.

The power supplie ordered is one 5v while on the threads it is asked to feed it with 6v minimum and on the regulationpcb there it is indicated 12V …

Domink pays off to me the WiFi module telling me that anyway it is of no use:

To be honest, the actual firmware does not really make use of WiFi and as far as I understood lucky1 he does not add more features in the near future.

For the power cable he indicates me repairing him just how and does not suggest me replacing him while there is nothing to make of that received.

So i fix it but he doesn’t work. Dominik tell my to check my ribbon and search other solution but finallay a RAZ of the configuration solve my problems.

In brief, I am satisfied by the material. I think that Domonik is overwhelmed, I recommended him to make bulk buy.

I Hope that the quality is better when he has no knife under the throat but I did not ask him for the moon just to hold me informed…

that's all folks.

PS/ Excused my English.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aganim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-i-get-a-refund-frm-german-gaming-supplies?tu=aganim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.