(Topic ID: 315624)

How do I Convince My Boss to Get a Pinball Machine?

By PinlordMarc

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 162 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    i-dont-believe-you-whatever.gif
    Xyss.gif
    BFD564D6-1473-4162-8743-8AFEDC3144B9 (resized).jpeg
    3ae086a78e80d061faedc0a2f7281854 (resized).jpg
    Colbert Screen (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220521-114337_Firefox.jpg
    GOB-Bluth-and-Alliance-of-Magicians (resized).jpg
    90056BDC-3DD7-42AD-B1B0-CCEFACE79426 (resized).jpeg
    2506717C-A6C7-4826-B9D1-B05AA553D338.gif
    There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

Strange, in his latest thread he said he has not gotten a machine yet. Are you part of the trolling or did you actually believe this guy?

ya i 100% made that up

#152 1 year ago

You could probably make more money with a lemonade stand than one pinball machine.

#153 1 year ago
    Quoted from misterschu:

ya i 100% made that up

Well 1 of you two are apparently lying. Just asking which one is all. Don't get your panties in a bunch. It's only pinball.

#154 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

Well 1 of you two are apparently lying. Just asking which one is all. Don't get your panties in a bunch. It's only pinball.

you certainly read a lot into my simple response. i don't know the guy (who is definitely trolling), i simply added a 100% fabricated post to increase the chaos. it's wild so many people take his bait hook line and sinker.

#155 1 year ago
    Quoted from misterschu:

you certainly read a lot into my simple response. i don't know the guy (who is definitely trolling), i simply added a 100% fabricated post to increase the chaos. it's wild so many people take his bait hook line and sinker.

At this point I cannot believe anybody here actually thinks this is a real person doing real things, but every one of his ridiculous every 4 months posts turns into a 5 page ragefest.

Not sure what the troll behind it is getting out of it, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

#156 1 year ago
    Quoted from misterschu:

Sorry, you said you spoke to him so I assumed you must know him to some degree. I don't usually speak to random people I don't know about their workplace pinball machine.

#157 1 year ago
    Quoted from misterschu:

Quoted from Palmer:

This sounds like a “I have a girlfriend but she lives in Canada” story.

#158 1 year ago

This guys stories are great. Of course I dont think they are true, he just likes riling people up for fun I suppose.

#159 1 year ago

I love the bar story where he played sheriff. Likely never been in an actual bar.

#160 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

At this point I cannot believe anybody here actually thinks this is a real person doing real things, but every one of his ridiculous every 4 months posts turns into a 5 page ragefest.
    Not sure what the troll behind it is getting out of it, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

You should definitely believe inspector weirdo Tomass who has been following me around like a freak from thread to thread accusing people I don't even know of being trolls.

#161 1 year ago

If it was just convincing him to let you put one of your own games in there for a week or two just to try it out and if he doesn't like it you haul it back out, that's one thing. But if he has to spend all that money himself on something he isn't crazy about and doesn't know if it will make or lose more money, I don't blame him.

There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-i-convince-my-boss-to-get-a-pinball-machine/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.