Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
808FEDAE-7D5C-4EC1-A459-D5473EAAE699 (resized).jpeg
0C3BE2A4-E6FC-4FBF-9C4B-8938C8772E70 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

OK I got the rodent story
A friend of mine - great guy, kind of a lowlife - had a pet snake. Cobra or some shit. He's going out of town for a week. So, better get a giant rat for him to eat all week. Makes sense, right?
So he goes to the pet store, picks out a nice lively plump rat. Gets home, picks up the box to bring inside to Jake the Snake...unfortunately, the box is empty. So he's looking all over the car for the rat. No luck.
He's hoping of course it just escaped, but the next morning, there's a bunch of rat shit and the seat on his old ass buick is chewed up. Not good. So that night he comes up with a new genius plan - leave the door open, with some food outside. The rat helps himself to the food, but it's pretty clear he's just eating it and coming back in the nice warm car.
He battles it out with the rat for like a week, with absolutely no luck, as the buick gets more and more disgusting. He finally decides, fuck it, I'll leave the car completely sealed up, no food, starve him out. As time goes by, it becomes clear he's finally won the battle. No fresh signs of the rat.
So, he's real happy! So happy in fact, he buys a sack of weed and decides to smoke a huge joint in his car. Unfortunately, he's pulled over and the cop smells some weed. "License and Reg please."
Opens up the glove box...and well..no rat, but the Reg docs are completely chewed up, there's rat shit everywhere, along with a huge nest.Clearly, the rat had made a nice little condo for him.
Spends the night in jail, never sees the rat again. Not sure what happened with the Buick.
he learned an important lesson...not sure what really, but he won't forget it.

He should have left the snake in the car.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 23.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-did-a-mouse-get-in-my-game?tu=dasvis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.