(Topic ID: 12326)

How could a place like Dave and busters not have a single pin?

By the_pin_family

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 10 years ago

i went to GameState The Netherlands... and they have plunged into pinball AND redemption all together

they are also using the EMBED card pay system which is also common to D&B and GameWorks.
    i also have good connections with the board of director! and yes they have pinball.

not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 of the recent pinballmachines

check the video out for yourself! the decor has been done to people which are used to make stages for television broadcasting.. u can really tell when ur walking up there..great atmosphere.. great crowd

and pinball redemption.. its awesome.. here is the vid link

#t=80

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Looks like a really cool place. Thanks for the video!

your welcome and im also the dude who taped that video.. anyway the people behind the place also maded an commercial for gamestate!

its offcourse in dutch language.. im sure ull appreciate the woman in the beginning.. which i know personally too

anyway here is that link

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-could-a-place-like-dave-and-busters-not-have-a-single-pin?tu=dutchtommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.