(Topic ID: 256191)

How come we have to order Williams stuff from Europe?

By nwpinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinsanity
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MR P no results (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nwpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

How come Ministry of Pinball has so many Williams parts you can't buy in the States? I'm spending a lot of money with them and paying a bunch in shipping for stuff that seems like should be available from vendors in the States. Is it licensing? Someone is seriously missing out on tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars per year not producing and selling parts for popular 90s Williams games in the U.S.

#3 4 years ago

Fish Tales speaker panel plexi was what prompted my most recent order. BSD prototype slingshot plastics was another one, as well as the BSD optical sensor board and a few other things when I was restoring it.

#5 4 years ago

I disagree, if I'm spending a few thousand a year on parts from Europe that could be made and sold in America, I figure someone is missing out on 500K+ a year in sales. But hey, if the Williams license owners don't care about making money, their loss! Ministry of Pinball will take our dollars.

#27 4 years ago

I guess everyone in US, the Europe and Australia have the same complaint! Maybe it's because shipping has gotten so expensive in the past 10 years. I'd hoped with all the private companies competing against each other and USPS that it would have kept the prices low, but the opposite seems to have happened.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nwpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-come-we-have-to-order-williams-stuff-from-europe?tu=nwpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.