• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

00U0U_3DRAVzbLBKo_600x450 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago

I'm listing this Gottlieb System 1 survivor to pay for my wedding coming up in October. Torch is a big, colorful,

playful gem from the early Solid State pinball years. Sports and Olympic themed so it is great for a mancave or

sports room. The Olympics are coming up this winter. This thing would be a great addition to a party. It is

complete and works. All rings replaced, all lights replaced (LEDs for inserts and colors), playfield waxed,

backglass sealed, contacts filed, joints lubed. This thing can also be set to take quarters.

These things are notorious for battery acid, poor electrical grounding and poor cable connectors. This thing has

all three taken care of. This thing is future proof. Please notice the circuit board picture for new

connectors/cables and the other picture showing the ground modifications. The battery has been removed on the CPU

so leakage will not be a problem.

This machine also comes with original warranty, promotional flyer, manual with schematics, extra fuses, extra

working power supply, extra 6-digit display, extra plastic parts. This thing even comes with the original

operator's key fob! All these are worth good money.

But wait, there's more! You buy this thing and I'll ship AND help set it up anywhere in the Texas Triangle for

free. I just need the cash before I break it down. Very motivated- did I mention the wedding? If you prefer phone

or text, email me your info.

please you can text me tips and advice to my phone directly at (removed by mod)

00U0U_3DRAVzbLBKo_600x450 (resized).jpg00U0U_3DRAVzbLBKo_600x450 (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

Isn't the bride's father supposed to pay for the wedding?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Isn't the bride's father supposed to pay for the wedding?

not in Nigeria.

#5 6 years ago

It's probably just MY confusion, so I apologize in advance. The actual listing for this pin gives a location of New York. Inside the ad and the post here it says you will set it up "anywhere in the Texas Triangle for free". And the area code for the phone is in Colorado. I guess you just get around, so that's probably just a positive I don't see on a lot of ads.

#6 6 years ago

no man would be willing to sell all of his pins for his wedding. scam.

#7 6 years ago

All the more reason new Pinside members should not be able to sell machines on this site until they have posted a minimum amount of posts and/or a certain amount of time after joining.

#8 6 years ago

same scam. same cities. same nonsense every time. seller also has an IJ on here. please beware everyone.

-jon

#9 6 years ago

I wonder if one in the avatar is the bride to be.

#10 6 years ago

i'm a third generation native texan and i have never heard anyone, anywhere say "texas triangle"

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

i'm a third generation native texan and i have never heard anyone, anywhere say "texas triangle"

I believe its similar to a double dutch rudder but Texas style.

#13 6 years ago

Thank you Griz for sending the abuse report so we could identify and lock the thread.

Please remember everyone, we can't see every thread and we depend on you guys to let us know when something is an obvious scam but remains open (if it's open it means we haven't seen it and need to be led here through an abuse report).

Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-can-you-sell-this-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.