Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-395.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Are there anymore spaces for the LEs or do I have to go to a distributer and who would this be. Anyone wanting to sell their spot?

#2 9 years ago

Afaik latest email from Jen is they are still available from JJP. They are extending the payment plan.

#3 9 years ago

Wait until they are closer to a release and there will be plenty that come up for sale.

#4 9 years ago

I'd wait and make sure it comes out before ordering one.

#5 9 years ago

I'm pretty sure I have the TAF sold and I want something new. I love WoZ and I figure TH will be just as good. My son loves the movies and the books so that's a plus. I have considered the Stern Kiss but I haven't cared for the new
Sterns as of late so Kiss will have to be VERY different from the norm. That being said, I just sent someone a deposit for a potc.

#6 9 years ago

Step 1: Travel to Middle Earth. You will additionally need a potato sack and some rope.
Step 2: Look for signs pointing to Hobbiton.
Step 3: Once there, look for round doors protruding from what seem to be grassy hills. These are actually their homes.
Step 4: Wait till nightfall. Hide in the shrubberies next to said door.
Step 5: Eventually, the Hobbit will step outside to smoke some pipe weed. When he does, this is your opportunity to bag one. Place said Hobbit into the potato sack, and tie the rope around the top as quickly as possible. Be careful, Hobbits are feisty little things and won't give up without a fight.

#7 9 years ago

Me thinks you have been smoking some of that Hobbit weed

#8 9 years ago

put down the pipe and step away from the key board!

#9 9 years ago

I personally think the best way to get a Hobbit is to pay a hobo and a rabbit to get freaky (thank you Futurama!).

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Are there anymore spaces for the LEs or do I have to go to a distributer and who would this be

THLE is still available alright. You can even make payments on it.
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=97&idcategory=2

Hard to say how long until it can get delivered.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Hard to say how long until it can get delivered.

90 days away!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

90 days away!

Rigggghhhhttt....

image-395.jpgimage-395.jpg

#13 9 years ago

you'll probably get it before I get my WOZ. Kind of bummed about the wait.

#14 9 years ago

You can contact us - we are a distributor for JJP with a large allotment that we purchased before The Hobbit was even announced. All my customers have had thier WOZ's for a while now. Give me a call / email. : )

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-can-i-get-a-hobbit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.