Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-1-429.jpeg
    th-2.jpeg
    rip.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knightrdrx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 5 years ago

One way I can justify the expense is the time I told my wife to buy a used $15000 car or at least the new base model for 21k. We ended up with the mid range model for 25k. Didn't feel it til that last year of payments that could have been avoided. I haven't had a car loan since 2007. My best friend makes triple what we make and bought a jetski he used once so far and he has 3 cars... that's what's important to him and he knows he can just come over to play and I would be a little sad if he had one and didn't want to play with mine...that was like when we had a pool first then he got one soon after. ,I didn't save for it I charged...I'll worry about that later..and it's virtual. It isn't practical to have just one in your home for 20 years..I like to keep stuff I would not want to swap

1 month later
    #63 4 years ago

Oh I already commented

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knightrdrx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-can-anyone-afford-a-single-pin?tu=knightrdrx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.