(Topic ID: 151727)

Do you need big balls when playing baseball games?

By SteveinTexas

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by novaguy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1758_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2478_-_Copy_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider novaguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 7 years ago

I repaired a 57 Deluxe Baseball for a guy a couple of years ago.he claimed to have owned the game for about 40 years and his son,who's in his 30's,said he remembered it as a kid.he told me it hadn't ran in about 20 years.not that I knew any different at the time but the game had a plastic bat on it and the balls which were old and rusty were 13/16.fast forward a month after receiving the game to fix I picked up a 57 Deluxe Baseball for myself and the bat on it was wooden and also had 13/16 balls.

IMG_2478_-_Copy_(resized).JPGIMG_2478_-_Copy_(resized).JPG

IMG_1758_(resized).JPGIMG_1758_(resized).JPG

#11 7 years ago

Ya the wooden bat is in the first pic that I posted.also note the PF graphics around the bases.the game in the first pic had the big button for batting where the game in the second pic had the bat.

Ted

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider novaguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-big-are-your-balls-when-playing-baseball?tu=novaguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.