(Topic ID: 74443)

How bad is the original Batman pinball by Data East?

By JamesMxP

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by joekiss
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15666-i.jpg
15665-i.jpg
15664-i.jpg
BatmanLED_zpscb307e25.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 10 years ago

I remember playing in a movie theatre upstairs in Aliso Niguel, CA when it came out. Have not had a chance to play again but was fun at the time. Then they replaced with Stars Wars DE.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Imaginary town in south orange county. Somewhere between Aliso Viejo and Laguna Niguel. Heck. I get confused everytime I go through there, but I do know it is home to Los Golandrinas, and a lot of hotties.

Hey Odin but not as good as Scottsdale and ASU hotties and out here I know you pick up yours pins too so we got that going as well. Have to meet you someday as if appears we are on the same track with rock n roll as well based on your other comments in trends. Muslims Bells. Do you remember a pool hall with arcade games and about 6 pins back in the day called Fezzywigs in Lake Forest? That is where I got into love and much more. Ah the old high school days back in CA. Take care.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I remember playing in a movie theatre upstairs in Aliso Niguel, CA when it came out. Have not had a chance to play again but was fun at the time. Then they replaced with Stars Wars DE.

I take it back it was Mission Viego bec that was the only big movie theatre before they but up Aliso Niguel high school.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Apex, NC
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-bad-is-the-original-batman-pinball-by-data-east?tu=jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.