Screenshot_20190311-095309_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 11.25.07 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 10.35.41 AM (resized).png
IMG_1311 (resized).jpeg
85E6A7CD-D335-4EB0-8B75-97AC42B11A42 (resized).jpeg
9D8B07FD-6C92-4069-B11E-C4BBFAE08FDD (resized).jpeg
IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
0322AA6F-0633-4FC2-9D56-1C43BBA10D47 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 5 years ago

Sales are BAD on this title? I didn't think its even for sale yet. I didn't see the flyers and grid yet.

#106 5 years ago

I got emails from several ditributors to buy MBR and OKTOBERFEST but nothing from any vendors selling BEATLES. I guess it goes on sale 11-6?

#137 5 years ago

Why would anyone consider anything BUT the gold edition?

#149 5 years ago

ok good. then the GOLD edition is just fine. looking forward to playing it and see the song progression and LCD content.

Quoted from schudel5:

Per the publicity announcement:
"All models feature unique art packages and custom powder-coated armor. The 100 Diamond Editions are numbered, certified collectible and include a mirrored backglass. The 250 Platinum Editions are numbered and certified collectible."
Typically, when you certify something collectible with a certificate of authenticity, it's no longer collectible.

#214 5 years ago

I was with you at paragraph 1 but you totally lost me at paragraph 2.
You feel Beatles is overpriced and dont plan on buying one. Yep, me too.
Then you want to buy one if you can get a platinum for 7.6k BECAUSE YOU COULD RESELL IT.
I hate this. I have a genuine interest and love of pinball and I HATE that's become a flipping game for profit.
Besides why would the re-seller give you a deal on a platinum/diamond so you could make profit? They'd want to make it too, as its there BUSINESS.

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Just thought of something funny.
Let’s say your personal situation is this ... you own at least one pin and are looking to buy nib current pin. You feel Beatles is overpriced by (0-100%) and you don’t plan on buying one. Suggested prices for platinum and diamond edition seem stratospheric and you would surely never buy one. If this fits read on ...
Per leaked packaging sales strategy we know all models will cost distributors $7k. If ALL distributors agreed to sell their biggest customers their platinum edition for $7.6k (price of a gold edition), then every such big buyer would be getting the chance to buy the platinum for price of gold. Now if YOU were offered this deal - platinum Beatles pin for $7.6k, would you take it? I am thinking I would likely buy it, a platinum would be worth $7.6k. I feel sure it could resell for the same price or higher.
So if you were like me in top paragraph, you would never have imagined owning a Beatles gold pinball machine, much less a platinum edition, have you changed your mind? There is a set of circumstances where I would buy a Beatles pin. I still wouldn’t buy a Beatles gold for $7.6k, but I now feel the platinum is probably worth it. Has Stern been playing Jedi mind tricks with me? Unfortunately I don’t anticipate having an opportunity to this deal, but the fact is it COULD happen.
I don’t think the pin will sell well to end buyers (<1k made) and definitely not many to Pinsiders.

#286 5 years ago

Yep, I'd be fine with the gold edition if I was buying. Looks good.

1 week later
#387 5 years ago

Its absurd if the game doesn't automatically come with a coin door. This isn't a HOME MODEL.

Quoted from j_m_:

after listening to the podcast, joe really comes off as someone who is a very angry person. during that interview, he continues to tell everyone to "lighten up" but then proceeds to bash JJP (too many f*cking rules according to him) and other companies for their products
I guess in his mind, it's ok to piss and moan about things outside of [his] project, but it's no ok for anyone else to express their opinions. and the whole thing about the coin door appears to come down to, "yes, you can add one for an additional cost", but at $7999 MSRP it doesn't come with one

#414 5 years ago

I wouldn't get anything but a gold edition if I was getting a Beatles pin. Whats the point? They are the same game. Is it a status symbol?

Quoted from wcbrandes:

ebay.com link here is one for sale bidding starts at 25k and no you don't want to be a loser and get a gold or Platinum

2 weeks later
#560 5 years ago

There is no MSRP on the diamond, its at the dealers discretion. If you don't want this to happen again, get the GOLD.

Quoted from freddy:

whats the MSRP on the diamond?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

10,282 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-bad-are-beatles-sales-so-far?tu=luvthatapex2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.