(Topic ID: 147262)

How awesome would a Force Awakens Pin be?

By kaneda

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

minions_bananas_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20151127_141941314.jpg
    captain.jpg
    image_4.jpeg
    image_3.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rando.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 8 years ago

[FYI some Spoilers below]

I'm a longtime Star Wars fan, and a relatively new Pinball fan. I've never bought a NIB but might bust my cherry on a new Star Wars machine if announced and it's probably the only theme my wife might not fight me on.

I liked the movie, didn't love it. Was a bit too much [Spoiler] retread of the original 3 movies for me. I like the nostalgia, but it was pretty much the entire [Spoiler] original plot with new characters and slightly different locals.

But I didn't go in expecting to LOVE it and probably never will.

Regarding race, not to go all prequel [Blech] on you but wasn't the "Original" guy [Jango] that all the clones were based on not white? I'm not sure what ethnicity he was, but I'm super white [Polish/English] and he looked much more ethnic than me. At this point in the story, after having lost troops on both Death Stars, the bad guys should be scouring the galaxy for all sorts of troops. I know they have an issue with enlisting "aliens", but color shouldn't be an issue for them I wouldn't think.

I was more surprised they made such a big deal about having a [Spoiler] female trooper in the movie, but she never actually shows her face [Does she?] so that surprise/shock doesn't really take place like the Finn reveal. Wonder if we'll ever learn the reasons why he had issues and turned?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rando.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-awesome-would-a-force-awakens-pin-be?tu=Rando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.