Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Cserold
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I would buy one immediately. What say you?

#2 5 years ago

I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s. Queen was always that ‘other’ band when Def Leppard, Van Halen and others were between albums. I never considered them mainstream.

Still wondering why Freddy got a movie.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s. Queen was always that ‘other’ band when Def Leppard, Van Halen and others were between albums. I never considered them mainstream.
    Still wondering why Freddy got a movie.

Eye roll emoji

#4 5 years ago

Opinions are like assholes I guess. Most just stink.

#5 5 years ago

Would probably make a good theme, but the licence is kind of 'tied up' at the moment

#6 5 years ago

This was Heighways next title. You can even see some of the art if you watch The Podcast That Shall Not Be Named.

#7 5 years ago

I have to say that supposed heighway Queen art is fucking terrible and grotesque.

Would have been the worst rock-themed pin art by a huge Margin. No way would queen Ltd ever have approved that atrocity.

#8 5 years ago

I for one would love a Queen pin. One of the best bands and music ever

#9 5 years ago

No

#10 5 years ago

As much as I enjoy queen, I'm kind of tired of seeing band themes.

#11 5 years ago

I'd rather see a Steve McQueen pin...

#12 5 years ago

Hated Queen in the seventies and early eighties. Now, really like their music. Gimme fried chicken!

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aflacjack:

I would buy one immediately. What say you?

no, because as everyone should know by now. Doesn't matter the theme. It all comes down to layout and rules.

#14 5 years ago

Well let’s give Queen some balls and then it would be King

#15 5 years ago

Queen is definitely in my top five dream themes.

1 month later
    #16 5 years ago

Friend was asking me about a Queen themed pin so I did a search and found this thread. Agree that band themes are a bit played out right now but in time I think Queen's range of music would make for a bad ass pin. Count me in.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-about-a-queen-pinball?hl=cserold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.