Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by akm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

normal-gearbox-fast-and-furious-gearbo.jpg
    fast_and_furious[1].jpg
    In[1].jpg
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

They may of already filmed 7?

#52 10 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

They may of already filmed 7?

Nope, they were something like 55 days into an 80 day shoot schedule. It has already been announced, the script is being rewritten, and the movie will be delayed. It is unclear how they will deal with it though, whether they will just write our Paul Walker's character, or if they will kill him off.

#53 10 years ago

I read that Paul Walker had 2 important scenes left to film. I suspect they'll use some sort of double and make him background in those scenes, since most of the narrative is probably filmed already.

#54 10 years ago

This is still Stern's pin this summer I assume.

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

I read that Paul Walker had 2 important scenes left to film. I suspect they'll use some sort of double and make him background in those scenes, since most of the narrative is probably filmed already.

When Oliver Reed died before Gladiator was finished, they spent about 8 million to CGI him in. So They'll likely come up with a solution if need be.

LTG : )

1 year later
    #59 9 years ago

Well, if it has Rammstein doing the soundtrack, I am game.. Oh, wait, I'm thinking XXX. Nevermind.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-about-a-fast-and-furious-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.