20230926_194647 (resized).jpg
20230921_085209 (resized).jpg
20230920_180104 (resized).jpg
20230920_180010 (resized).jpg
20230919_070857 (resized).jpg
20230919_170016 (resized).jpg
20230919_170006 (resized).jpg
20230919_165938 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zebpin61.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#474 2 years ago

Whew! Just read through 7 years of posts in this thread. Great contributions from many helpful enthusiasts, more than a few bookmarked for future reference. Hadn't found this club until now, reimported my A13 from Italy a year ago which clearly was on location. Converted back to 110v, cleaned pf and most plastics 100%, bought replacement plastic from Pinball.center (they're noticeably darker than originals) and fabricated a half dozen plexiglass protective covers for high-impact areas. Replaced broken pop bumper mechanism along with other broken/inoperative features. If/when replacement moon belts are made I'm in! My moon belt has 40% of the partitions gone so I repositioned the belt so the motion of travel is about 180 degrees offset from its prior position.

A13a is currently part of my 7 pin collection and still holds the place of my most "stressfully fun" game, even with a few games 25 years newer!

Will try to help with a few of the latest inquiries with separate posts. And that's how we do that!

20210614_Apollo13 2 (resized).jpg20210614_Apollo13 2 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#480 2 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Started the led conversion. Why did sega hate operators so much?

Oh, you must be working on the subway or trying to access the many lights and boards between it and the pf. How about the moon and ramp area too, that's fun. Take your time and enjoy the journey!

#482 2 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Hell, just changing GI, you have to pull the topside apart. Did Sega think incandescent bulbs lasted forever?

That's a big reason why I converted all my pf inserts to NG LED's but left the pf GI's incandescent. The last time I stripped the playfield to give it a "100 year" cleaning, cleaning all the plastic art and replace all the burnt out incandescent bulbs, I swore I wouldn't do that again any time soon. Of course now, I wish I had replaced the GI with LED's. Never cease to be amused by my short-sightedness. Your A13 pf will look great when you're done - the spectacular clarity of my inserts has really changed my play.

2 months later
#489 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Anybody have a shooter lane plastic for sale?
[quoted image]

Morgoth00 I have purchased an entire replacement set from pinball center and have the shooter lane. PM if you're still looking for one.

#492 2 years ago

I too would be interested in a new replacement moon belt. In the interim, if your existing belt still has half of the belt intact, you can attempt to reposition the belt 180 degrees since the operation doesn't actually use the full belt. This approach has worked on my game. The only challenge I had was finding the ideal position of the belt so the normal operation wouldn't get too close to the compromised section(s). Good luck!

Quoted from funworldgr:

Hi, recently I bought a project Apollo 13. It was having many problems which my repairman is trying to fix.
First the MPU was full or corrosion so I bought a new from rottendog MPU 8-Bit. Unfortunatelly it can't recognize all the 8 balls at once. Adding more than 5 balls to the 8ball membrane the new board is getting confused and loses them all from switch matrix.
To make sure the problem is related to the board we found a board from a Striker Xtreme to continue the repairs until a solution will come from rottendog.
While we are trying to solve the mpu problem we saw the drive belt was also off .... As you might see there isn't any place that have the belt on stock. av8ter purposed a solution with a metal chain.
How you keep your belt working? I have the same problem on my The Lost World Jurassic Park and I am searching for a permanent solution. I am sure many pinsiders are thinking the same!
edit : the whole thread was read by me in the past two hours..
solution 1 : a user said about 3d printing
solution 2 : a user said that pinballlife.com can make a reproduction if you have the original belt
solution 3 : av8ter said to make a metal chain.
Has anyone did any of these?

#494 2 years ago

Understood. In the mean time, don't ignore potential root causes behind moon gear belt damage. Mine appeared to have been caused by prior owner(s) applying electrical tape to blue plastic ramp to prevent balls stalling at the moon magnet area, but the clearance between the moon magnet base & tape/ramp likely caused the moon movement to be hampered (or added resistance) which I believe contributed to the belt damage. Of course, repetitive use over 26 years can't be ignored. Good luck - and let the owner's thread know if you find viable replacement.

Quoted from funworldgr:

I though the same but unfortunatelly my belt is too damaged and its about to be cut. I will keep looking for a solution.

7 months later
#531 1 year ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

We are having an issue where in 13 ball multiball, about 50% of the time it won't release all the balls from the bank of 8. Sometimes 1 will be left, other times 4 balls won't be left, it varies. The coil just isn't staying down long enough. And it's weird because it's not consistent. Sometimes it will release all 8, other times not. Any ideas what might be going on? I've felt with my finger and the coil isn't hot or anything. I even increased my pitch a bit, to see if that would help, If the balls just aren't rolling fast enough. But that didn't really make a difference either. Thoughts?

Check the plastic bushing in the playfield for the solenoid plunger to see if it's impeding the travel. I found my plunger binding with plastic bushing and ultimately removed the bushing entirely, haven't had a problem with the plunger holding or releasing the 8 ball reserve since. Hope it helps.

3 months later
#543 1 year ago
Quoted from Triball:

I modded the rocket with LEDs.
Drilled holes through each exhaust pipe.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Installed 5x 24v LEDs which I connected to a small AC-DC rectifier board.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Removed the flashers from the plate below the rocket and connected the 20v flash connector to the AC-side of the rectifier board.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
About 15 usd in LEDs and the little board. And quite some time with careful drilling

Really looks great! Ironically today I pulled some old notes out along with the owners manual thinking that I'd once again address the original 4 flashers associated to that rocket during multi-ball. I recall reading the designed circuit exceeds the 102 original and replacement 122 transistors. You've taken it to a whole new dimension! Well done.

2 months later
#547 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Well it took 6 years but i'm going to the MOOOONNNN!!!
Just bought a fairly decent example that is mostly all working, cab is quite sound and has been re-decaled with the alternative decals. Everything works except the moon magnet which the previous owner said had stopped working a few months ago so he disconnected it (said the moon was feeling warm in that area) and the display has a couple of lines out (just purchased a really good 2nd hand display) Really looking forward to diving into this title Still has the factory mylar attached which does appear to be still quite good but the whole machine does need a good clean. Couple of obvious things that have stood out so far is that all the pads behind the targets are perished or gone and some of the powder coating on the rails is getting a bit sad. The machine had been partially changed to LEDS so there's still quite a few to swap over. Bit of work ahead indeed but loving the game play so far!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations on joining the A13 Club! Your alternate cabinet decals look nicer than the original set. Your moon appears to have been painted and the rocket engine boosters painted red inside (which is a nice touch). I've got everything working finally after resolving the rocket flasher circuit issue. Ironically, my moon stopped working about a 7 months ago but after replacing a broken wire just as it exits the moon, my magnet is back in operation. Be really careful with the moon belt as that baby is unabtainabum. I had to realign my moon belt 180deg to gain access to the remaining links, but it still works. It's a great game and always feels rewarding to play. Enjoy!

#554 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

So i popped the hood up for a closer look underneath today and discovered the previous owner still had all the connections attached for the moon but had just removed the 4A fuse. Now i only had some 3A and 5A on hand so i whacked a 3 in there to see what would happen which instantly blew. Just going off what i've read so far it's most likely a blown transistor on the moon magnet board?? i'm presuming that's on the driver board itself or is there a separate board for that? I'm yet to print out the manual for this but can anyone tell me which transistor on the board would be the potential culprit? Guess it could be a short in the magnet itself also or an exposed wire shorting too. What's the best way to remove the moon unit assembly for inspection, just unbolt the brackets from under the playfield and pull the moon out from the underside?

I've gone "inside the moon" probably 3 times. I choose to remove the retaining ring on each side of the moon axle, spread the metal clamp/bar holding the moon by hand. The moon halves pop open easily and allow for inspection of the interior. An easy check once you've accessed inside the moon is to check continuity on both wires from the magnet to the fuse/underside pf connections due to moon movement/rotation wear potential. Also make sure there's a zip tie or some other stop on the wires just inside the moon shell to preserve some slack inside the moon and prevent motion from pulling on the connections inside.

3 weeks later
#576 1 year ago
Quoted from PinChatt:

Replacement moon belts are now available from Pinball Life. They were able to reproduce them based on my original, damaged belt. I've already tested one of the new ones on my game and it fits and works perfectly. Order now and get them while they are in stock!
https://www.pinballlife.com/sega-apollo-13-drive-belt.html
Special thanks to Terry for making this happen!

Never thought that I'd get a replacement moon belt for A13. My new belt is safely stored in the coin box for that inevitable day when the last half of the original belt finally disintegrates. Thanks for making this long unavailable belt "obtainable" once again!

1 week later
#587 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

First prototypes for the new 7 segment/magnet driver/lamp pcb are here. Looking good, now to populate and test. I also have to write the controller firmware for the pcb to. Checking some of the fitments to.
[quoted image]

Please don't mind what is likely a dumb question: Is the board an enhancement bringing new features or replacing original equipment, no longer available? Thanks.

1 month later
#607 1 year ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Ok pinside says 5200 US so between 5200 too 6k looking too get in too the club soon ,do u like the game it self thanks for the help

You may not have been asking me ... but let me add that while A13 is the earliest game in my little collection, I usually start with 3 or 4 or 5 games on A13 before going to 1 or 2 of my much more recent games. As everyone always said, the 13 ball multiball is a gimmick but insanely fun (might I say brief too). My choice of play is always "mission" and love the moon-grab and rocket launch mechanics. The video game lunar landing is yet another very nice feature that brings the player back to the '90s era.

Game is a fast play with frequent air-balls. I've selectively added plexi protectors under strategic plastics to avoid destruction. I don't have any hard negatives on this game. While I've replaced all inserts with non-ghosting LEDs I have kept most of the GI incandescent with the exception of the slingshots & 3 pops. When the game starts strobing I admit the stress level rises to make me "feel" as if my life depends on it in outer space. Hope you join the club!

#609 1 year ago

That’s great info too know now I can’t wait too get the game home and learn all about thanks again how long have u own your game

I've had my game 3 years. Reimported this game along with 3 others from Italy. All were previously routed games in Europe. Needed a project to keep me busy during Covid shutdown.

#614 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Sent you a link to a youtube vid also to show ball transit times between the entry ramp switch and the magnet core.
Question for the group - When is the machine supposed to do the magnet grab and moon rotation? Is it supposed to be every time you make the ramp? Is it controlled by certain hit targets/lanes?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Magnet isn't activated every time the ramp is achieved. Not sure what triggers activation from memory - if there aren't other responses I'll visit my machine later today in attempt to get you the answer.

1 month later
#629 11 months ago

Looking for the center plastic that goes over the 4 stand up targets let me know if anyone has this plastic

That location is a high frequency victim of bullet shots. After ordering a full plastic replacement from Marco I fabricated my own plastic protectors from 1/8" plexiglass in the hopes of avoiding the rapid destruction.

1 week later
#634 11 months ago

I recently bought Retro Refurbs art blades for my A13 and haven't decided the best approach to installing the right blade. Initially I was going to gently pry the 4 fasteners securing the metal plate strip that protects the cabinet and reinstall it after the art blade was added. There's always the risk of minutely deforming the metal during removal which could impact ball projection during launch. The alternative installation would be to install the artwork over the metal plate, either leave it covering the metal or subsequently cut the vinyl material carefully to reveal the metal.

Has anyone installed art blades on their A13 and have recommendations/experience to share? Appreciate any guidance.

#640 11 months ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

I am dealing with this right now actually. I have already removed the guide which is stuck to the cabinet with some kind of glue, along with the nails. Wasn't hard but stressful, just have to have mini pry bars and only work at it gently around the nail locations. Used a large metal putty knife once the nails were out.
What I want is to cut out the piece underneath the guide and mount it to the face of the guide, and cut off only the first couple of inches exposed where the main guide wear happens by the trough. Been thinking over the best way to go about transferring this to make it perfect.
I measured the nail hole locations and was going to install the art blade, poke nail holes, then hold up the guide aligned with holes, trace, then xacto on art blade in place to remove strip for placement after. But was lately considering making a full size template and do per above, then remove template and transfer pattern to art blade and install art blade with hole over the remounted guide followed by strip piece. Wasn't sure how hard it was going to be to get the cutout lined up when installing the art blade.
Installing the blade over the guide and trying to make clean cut marks didn't end well enough in my head. Let me know if you take the plunge before I do

Really appreciate your reply and thoroughness of thought outlining your analysis Morgoth00 regarding the installation of the right art blade. After further analysis of the physical conditions and several reviews of your write-up, I've arrived at my final strategy: Friday will be my "I" day, as in installation day!

Here goes: Based on the ~1/16" thickness of the metal plate and the slight button top head of the nails/fasteners, I've decided to cut the art blade using the metal plate and apply the excerpt slightly offset over the plate. I'm going to clip the vinyl art (with backing still applied) in the desired final position on the cabinet. Using a thin metal straight edge I'm going to carefully scribe the outline of the art blade around the metal plate. Upon complete separation of the scribed section I'm going to remove the backing and install the art blade. I agree with your logic that removing ~4 or 5" of the vinyl where the VUK supplies the ball, revealing the metal plate makes the most sense. I intend to install the remaining scribed vinyl over the rest of the metal plate BUT deliberately offset the vinyl `1/16" upward in an attempt to partially mask the metal plate upper edge.

There's going to be some deformation caused by the button head fasteners but there's limits to my OCD. Not sure that the vinyl will permanently adhere to the 1/16" metal edge but I'm going to bias the view from the vantage point of the player. The art blade has rather sparse artwork and leaving the metal plate fully exposed would interfere with some of the most important graphics. I will apply rubbing alcohol over the metal plate before final application to increase whatever chances there are for good adhesion.

Good, bad or ugly - I will post a picture or two after my "I" day mission. Wish me luck!

#641 11 months ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Really appreciate your reply and thoroughness of thought outlining your analysis Morgoth00 regarding the installation of the right art blade. After further analysis of the physical conditions and several reviews of your write-up, I've arrived at my final strategy: Friday will be my "I" day, as in installation day!
Here goes: Based on the ~1/16" thickness of the metal plate and the slight button top head of the nails/fasteners, I've decided to cut the art blade using the metal plate and apply the excerpt slightly offset over the plate. I'm going to clip the vinyl art (with backing still applied) in the desired final position on the cabinet. Using a thin metal straight edge I'm going to carefully scribe the outline of the art blade around the metal plate. Upon complete separation of the scribed section I'm going to remove the backing and install the art blade. I agree with your logic that removing ~4 or 5" of the vinyl where the VUK supplies the ball, revealing the metal plate makes the most sense. I intend to install the remaining scribed vinyl over the rest of the metal plate BUT deliberately offset the vinyl `1/16" upward in an attempt to partially mask the metal plate upper edge.
There's going to be some deformation caused by the button head fasteners but there's limits to my OCD. Not sure that the vinyl will permanently adhere to the 1/16" metal edge but I'm going to bias the view from the vantage point of the player. The art blade has rather sparse artwork and leaving the metal plate fully exposed would interfere with some of the most important graphics. I will apply rubbing alcohol over the metal plate before final application to increase whatever chances there are for good adhesion.
Good, bad or ugly - I will post a picture or two after my "I" day mission. Wish me luck!

The installation of the right art blade was a success: Only took me 2 hrs but it's partly due to having low ceilings and not being able to position the pf ideally. I'm really pleased with the end result and greatly relieved it's over. Key takeaways that may be helpful for anyone else considering art blade installation.
1. Decided to apply vinyl art OVER most of the 1" metal plate on the right side of cabinet,
2. Took ample time to preposition vinyl with backing still affixed, found blue painters tape especially helpful,
3. Lightly scored vinyl with my thumb nail around THREE (3) sides of metal plate: Left, bottom & right sides only, (Not cutting top allows vinyl to wrap over the metal edge, maintaining graphics continuity,
4. Removed entirely ~ 5" of vinyl in the area of the VUK
5. Removed vinyl, placing on a flat surface, using a sharp Xacto knife and straight edge, cut the 3 sides as stated above,
6. Decided my best application strategy was to cut backing paper into 3 sections to facilitate a 3-step application, put painters tape tabs on paper backing to help position vinyl initially and to facilitate pealing off the backing in stages while partially installed,
a) section below metal plate was best starting point: Full access & established alignment of the entire art blade
b) section above & covering metal plate
c) rear section (about 1/3) just beyond the almost vertical playfield, keeping with the alignment established in 6a
7. Placed interior blade protector over right art blade, lowered pf, applied credit card to finish/smooth out vinyl

Thanks for reading and not falling asleep. Hope it helps.

A13 ArtBlade rt 2 face cut 2023.5.26 (resized).jpgA13 ArtBlade rt 2 face cut 2023.5.26 (resized).jpgA13 Artblade rt 3 back 2023.5.26 (resized).jpgA13 Artblade rt 3 back 2023.5.26 (resized).jpgA13 Artblade rt 4 VUK detail 2023.5.26 (resized).jpgA13 Artblade rt 4 VUK detail 2023.5.26 (resized).jpgA13 Artblade rt 5 final (resized).jpgA13 Artblade rt 5 final (resized).jpg

#643 11 months ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Wow turned out great! Exactly what I had imagined. Top edge wrap idea was a great idea.
Hoping the round nail heads may double as 3d planets, when exposed, on mine. My OCD can't allow the nail bubble and was thinking it might also be an impact point during rapid wild 13 multiball launch/reload. I realize that I am also now forced to polish the guide plate down near the VUK now that I have the guide plate removed, which then leads to replacement desire if that doesn't come out satisfactory. Play a ball for me lol

Love the "hope the round nail heads may double as 3d planets". I forgot about using the rubbing alcohol to clean the metal plate until I was applying the 2nd stage... oh well, good intentions. But in the end, I really am pleased with the end result. Please share pics of your installation. Good luck! Oh, and have a good Memorial Day weekend all!

#645 11 months ago

Looks good bud I thing why is your plate so short on my game it goes most of the way on the right side so when the balls goes down the rail it doesn’t hit the side of the cab ?

Unless I misunderstand your question, the 1" metal plate runs roughly 26" from memory. I overlayed the art blade over about 21", leaving only 5" of exposed metal nearest the violent VUK action. If you zoom in the 4th photo you can see the slightly projected surface of the vinyl covered metal plate, with a nearly invisible open seem at the bottom of the metal plate. Other than when the ball is jettisoned by the VUK, the ball doesn't appear to contact the cabinet wall.

4 weeks later
#655 10 months ago
Quoted from gb:

APOLLO 13 CLEAR PLASTICS ORDER FOR US
I'm planning to order the set of 4 clear plastics for the machine from playfield-protectors.com in Europe. The set is only $18.31, however fixed shipping to the US is $50. If there is interest here, I'll order multiple sets then send them to you using priority mail which is $9.95. Please post here if there is interest. The plastics are here: https://playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/VGkkZNadLUavChR5Wpj95Q?categoryid=24&category=Clear%20Plastics%20Replacement&name=Apollo%2013%20%7C%201995
-gb

Hey gb, I'm interested but have a question: The large clear plastic on the right side of my A13 pf is thinner (about 1mm) and has "molded" or deformed somewhat over the lowest red dome light cover. The hex posts supporting this clear 1mm plastic appear to be correct at ~1" and bring the plastic to the right metal rail of the right habitrail (any higher and the plastic might interfere with the ball travel). Where does your clear plastic sit relative to the right metal habitrail?

I previously fabricated my own lower clear plastics near the ball drains with 2mm stock and thought 2mm stock on the larger right plastic might not work over that red dome cover without increasing the hex post lengths. If this can work, I'll go in for a set as you outlined.
JZ

#657 10 months ago
Quoted from gb:

Hi Zeb. Here are pics of mine. It is also deformed over the domes. If you make the standoffs any taller then pinballs will get stuck between the plastics. A better solution would be less tall flasher domes.

PM sent. Thanks!

2 months later
#672 7 months ago
Quoted from DanPYo:

Just got this in. LEM/Command are barely over an inch long and the jet burst pops right off. Going to attach themto the moon on the left side so it doesn't get in the way during rotation and is always visible. Will post pics when I get it on.
https://www.hobbylinc.com/warriors-apollo-13-the-right-stuff-space-program-plastic-model-kit-10007

Brings a smile thinking of the LEM/Command rotating around with the moon. Then as an engineer, my OCD self thinks about the scale of equipment vs the moon: Reminds me of the Rick and Morty episode where they land on a planet they can walk around in minutes - right back to smiling! Please share a picture of the successful landing...

#678 7 months ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

Almost In the club. Picked up a non working project. I could use a little help with some pics. The Backbox is a little of a mess, the driver board was inside the bottom of the cabinet. The display board was hanging off and not connected. Coin door is messing the mechs, the harness at the coin door seems odd also a lot of cable coiled up in the corner. Not sure if anything is messing yet doesn't look like it but someone cut a lot of the tie wraps off the harness both in the Backbox and under the playfield making things look worse. There are a few wire nuts splicing wires together also. Overall for what I payed for it I'm still happy with the purchase.
So if anyone could post some pics or DM me and maybe send me pics though WhatsApp or something that would be great. Looking for a couple back box pics and cabinet harness and underside of the playfield now.
I typically like to make sure the game is working first incase I need to send parts put or try and find parts. It will need a new MPU and this one has to much batter damage I think. After I get it working it will get in line for a complete shop job also might poweder coat all the metal cab parts a matching blue.
Thanks looking forward to this as I think i've only played it twice in the wild.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the club! Here are two quick pics of the back box to get you started.

20230920_180010 (resized).jpg20230920_180010 (resized).jpg20230920_180104 (resized).jpg20230920_180104 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#683 6 months ago
Quoted from pimseb:

Hello,
I'm a new old Apollo13 pinball owner "Old" because I already had this game years ago. And "new" because I bought it again last week. It took me a long time to find it again here in Europe and of course I paied it much more than the first time... But I think this time I won't sell it anymore. It's definitely a pinball to keep in a collection.
I have a question regarding the speaker panel. I remember it removes itself in a different way than the other machines. But I can't achieve to open it. There is a button on the left side of the panel. Unfortunately this button is very hard and nothing happens when I press it. I don't even feel the button should press something. I'm also not sure there is a hinge on the right side of the panel. In fact it seems that the panel is glued or screwed cause nothing moves. Here are some pictures maybe you can tell me if yours looks the same.
Thank you

The 3rd photo shows the white button you need to depress to open the speaker panel from the left side. The hinge is on the right. My white button requires a hearty push to get it to click open. Let me know how you go. And welcome back to the Club. I Agee that A13 is a special game that deserves to stay in a collection. I reimported mine from Italy 3 years ago: needed a lot of TLC and repairs but it's 100% now.

#687 6 months ago
Quoted from pimseb:

Thank you for pointing me the problem. I didn't press the button hard enough !
Everything works fine now. I now have some work on the pin, mostly cleaning. I bought it in Germany, took me almost 5 hours driving each way.
You imported your pin from Italy? Does is mean that the A13 is so hard to find in the USA? Machines from Italy can be in really bad condition, that's quite dangerous to buy them. I hope you had chance.

We see A13 for sale ads periodically here but I was motivated to import 4 games as projects during the early part of Covid. All 4 were player games of course and needed extensive cleaning and repair after converting them back to US voltage (110v). I'm still quite pleased with the whole process and end result. Kept 2 of the 4 and then went nuts buying nib and games made post 2016. There is something very satisfying about playing A13 that makes a strong impact with me: I honestly expect to keep this till I'm "done".

1 month later
#700 4 months ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

The big up post in the center between the flippers is supposed to go up when you're in single ball play and the ball is ejected from the rocket.

Correct: The up-post between the flippers is supposed to rise immediately after exiting the rocket and lunar lander, staying up for 5-7 seconds. After doing a switch test if it doesn't work then check the solenoid lug connections.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.95
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zebpin61.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houston-weve-had-a-problem-here-%e2%80%93%e2%80%93%e2%80%93-apollo-13-club-%e2%80%93%e2%80%93%e2%80%93-everyone-welcome?tu=zebpin61 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.