5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 412 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 152 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A13 Ball Stop04 (resized).jpg
A13 Ball Stop03 (resized).jpg
A13 Ball Stop01 (resized).jpg
Apollo 13 Pinball Plastics 2 (resized).jpg
Apollo 13 Pinball Plastics 1 (resized).jpg
a13b (resized).jpg
A13a (resized).jpg
20190509_185924 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190405_222630 (resized).jpg
A13 Spring.JPG
IMG_20190326_225852 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190326_185533 (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Image 2019-03-05 at 17.41.34 (resized).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-03-05 at 17.41.33(1) (resized).jpeg
4BA0A129-7D9A-4A0A-9442-8D619D7101C3 (resized).jpeg
9E0B23CF-C39C-4B0A-99B7-C9F51F713A5A (resized).jpeg

There are 412 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 5 months ago

So my next thing to tackle is the broken plastics.
I have two pieces that need to be replaced and I am thinking about making my own.
What I really need is some hi-rez scans of these two pieces. If anyone can get these to me that would be awesome.
The attached photos are the two I need.
Thanks

Apollo 13 Pinball Plastics 1 (resized).jpgApollo 13 Pinball Plastics 2 (resized).jpg
#402 5 months ago
Quoted from mikekemp:

Decided to add a topper to my A13. Started with a programmable scrolling sign that displays various phases. Then saw a LED 3D printed moon. Cut open the bottom of the moon and removed the stock LED control board and added a bulb holder and LED GI bulb. Came out not to bad.
[quoted image][quoted image]

This looks awesome!
I want to do the same thing with a 3D Moon but add a tiny hand-made model of the LM/CM in orbit.
Could you tell me what diameter the Moon is that you used?
Thanks

2 weeks later
#403 4 months ago
Quoted from Torre:

So my next thing to tackle is the broken plastics.
I have two pieces that need to be replaced and I am thinking about making my own.
What I really need is some hi-rez scans of these two pieces. If anyone can get these to me that would be awesome.
The attached photos are the two I need.
Thanks[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you get pics yet? I just picked up a huo that looks like it just came out of the box. I will be putting LEDs in so once I have the plastics out I could snap some pics for you.

#404 4 months ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

Did you get pics yet? I just picked up a huo that looks like it just came out of the box. I will be putting LEDs in so once I have the plastics out I could snap some pics for you.

Holy cow, where was that at??

#405 4 months ago

It was local by me it was just a chance find. Only had 90 plays on it. It is absolutely perfect everything works as it should.

#406 4 months ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

Wow, I'm jealous.
I used low res images (90 dpi) that I found and photoshopped the color and size to match. They are installed. Not perfect but much better. I'll post pictures soon.
Thanks

2 weeks later
#407 3 months ago

So here’s a couple questions, any idea why I wouldn’t be able to set custom pricing? If I select it, it just tells me how to use the menu options and if I press anything it takes me back to main menu. Also installed a launch ball button as apposed to the launch handle, what are people tying into to power the light? Always on GI? Or is there something that only blinks when a ball is in the shooter lane?

1 month later
#408 58 days ago

Recently after the moon captures a ball and it is returned to the ball trough, a ball will be dropped from the stored 8 balls. The game does not find the balls in the trough and reports 5 balls missing. Where do I start?

#409 55 days ago
Quoted from OTRChief:

Recently after the moon captures a ball and it is returned to the ball trough, a ball will be dropped from the stored 8 balls. The game does not find the balls in the trough and reports 5 balls missing. Where do I start?

The problem was the ball stop unit which is part of the ball trough. The pivots needed to be cleaned so it could quickly drop into place and stop the balls in the correct positions.

A13 Ball Stop01 (resized).jpgA13 Ball Stop03 (resized).jpgA13 Ball Stop04 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#410 18 days ago

help me

hello everyone I'm looking for a scan of panel speaker because I have to redo mine someone would he or could he do it to me?

thank you

1 week later
#411 9 days ago

Hello
a person can make me a photo of the speacker panel because mine is very busy and I have a friend who can do it again

thank you so much

my email address
chucky87270@gmail.com

1 week later
#412 1 day ago

I have a pretty nice one listed. I ran out of space. I have a surprise extra included if someone in this thread picks it up.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88995

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
PinSound
$ 92.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5.00
$ 19.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
€ 197.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 233.10
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 109.99
There are 412 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside