4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that my computer will be shutting down for a few weeks maybe more for some much needed maintenance work so I'll be without for a while. If anyone needs to get ahold of me please call me at 269-979-3836

Thanks,
    John

1 week later
    #2 4 years ago

If anyone cares......I'm baaaack!

John

#4 4 years ago

Thanks ForceFlow !!

Quick question if anyone can answer. When I was at the computer tech place and I pulled up Pinside for the first time it said I had like nine new Pinside emails but when I clicked on it there was only two. Are they like hidden for some reason or just not making it through since my computer was having problems or...? Any thoughts.

John

#5 4 years ago

Never saw this thread. Should put it in an AD next time. Announcements like this are important.

Glad you made it back.

#6 4 years ago

Hmm....I thought that putting it in "all Pinball" would put it in every sub forum?

John

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

If anyone cares......I'm baaaack!

John

Thank goodness. That was the longest 10 days of my life.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Thank goodness. That was the longest 10 days of my life.

Actually it was only three days at the most. But it must have felt like ten.......LOL.

John

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Thanks ForceFlow !!
    Quick question if anyone can answer. When I was at the computer tech place and I pulled up Pinside for the first time it said I had like nine new Pinside emails but when I clicked on it there was only two. Are they like hidden for some reason or just not making it through since my computer was having problems or...? Any thoughts.
    John

Maybe you were seeing the cached paged from earlier before a live refresh?

Or, if there were multiple unread messages in a particular message thread, those would count towards the total.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Maybe you were seeing the cached paged from earlier before a live refresh?
    Or, if there were multiple unread messages in a particular message thread, those would count towards the total.

Hmm....I'm not sure but it never updated with more. We'll if anyone emailed me and didn't get a response please try again.
    Thanks,
    John

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houston-we-have-a-problem-shutting-down-all-systems and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.